Reviews for School Daze
BTB chapter 3 . 6/1
Rama never catches a break in any universe.

I'm trying to imagine under what circumstances he might encounter Jusenkyo, How the Amazons might get involved... how a girl-curse might complicate his life as Nightwing... maybe the girl curse could be spring of drowned Starfire? I haven't heard you refer to her, yet, in this AU.

Hope you have the opportunity and inspiration to continue this. It's been fun.
Maxiamise chapter 1 . 5/31
hope you're feeling okay now - for what it's worth, I'd much rather you take your time and enjoy writing fics
Daniel T Stack chapter 3 . 4/30
Two big things forgotten that should effect this chapter. #1 Due to the adoption Ranma is a US Citizen. The US Embasy could also be a card to play and yes that makes Kuno's behavior a full blown international incident on top of assaulting the heir to a multinational conglomerate's CEO. The Embasy has to do an investigation no matter what on this. The second thing you forgot is the invitation for Soun and Kasumi to join Alfred for tea. And correcting for that could change the flow of events entirely after the end of the classroom scene.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
Daniel T Stack chapter 2 . 4/30
Shadows linger sounds like a great idea. The hardest part though would be trying to believably present a Martian therapy session. And well its better than what we have for a reason and that makes it really hard to put to paper, even virtual paper.

Really glad you went through this event without another trip out the window. Even if uncursed leaves Ranma dry skipping the pool. Too many will avoid changing the events of the first day of school no matter how much later it is or different Ranma has become.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 3/1
Interesting
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/1
As expected, this is excellent
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/1
Wonderful
O'Donoghue chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
Nice chapter. Resolution works and feeds smoothly into Kodachi. Feels like catching herself a Nightwing may require Kuno appear a villian again with a different damsel to tie to the railway tracks
Flameraven chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
How have I missed this one for so long!

Alright, so Kuno might have seen the light, just in time for Nightwing to pick up Kodachi. A Kodachi that wants Nightwing, not Ranma is going to be rather interesting, and really makes me think that Pam is going to be getting a sidekick, whether she wants one or not!

Now, who could this person who is spying be? It's from Ranma's time in the Japan so something before the neko-ken training. Ukyou getting an upgrade of her own? She's about the only one I can think of that fits Ranma's timeline before the PoC. Well that or her father.

For them to be skilled enough to hide from Ranma, well I do look forward to reading more.
Angela Jewell chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
Yaaaay! Kodachi's entered the picture!

Poor Ranma. If he thought Kuno was hard to handle, he ain't seen nothing yet! And of course I loved seeing Alfred come to the rescue using some good old fashioned common sense. Such a simple solution, but an effective one. Here's hoping Kuno sticks to his word so Akane can enjoy a hassle-free school year, though now that Kodachi's on Night Wing's trail, I doubt things will stay hassle-free for long!
Richard Ryley chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
Well, that was predictable. Tatewaki might just be able to see the light, but Kodachi is as crazy as ever. I was also a little surprised that going to the school authorities worked so well. I was half expecting Principal Kuno to be in charge. Alfred's reaction to a man wearing a pineapple on his head would be interesting. :D

Of course, insane people in the Batman universe seem to take to wearing costumes themselves. Hopefully the Kuno brand of insanity will stay on the non-costumed side. Not ALL threats have to be to the Bat family.
Mingyu chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
Awesome chapter! Mostly I'm just glad they weren't too hard on Nabiki. But Alfred going off to make his displeasure known was epic!

And what's this? Hope for Kuno? Well, I won't hold my breath. Plenty of other crazy coming from that family anyway (as shown). Thanks for the chapter!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
Well shit crackers, one crazy down and a WORSE one pops on the other.
foxchick1 chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
Oh dear, here comes another crazy stalker.
LeakproofHail7 chapter 3 . 7/10/2017
aw shit... Kodachi... RUN RAMNA RRRRRUUUUUNNNN!