Reviews for Ancient Magics
Oceans Night chapter 11 . 7/22
There are no words for how much I have enjoyed reading this story. It has at times brought me to tears, taken my breath away and made me feel a nostalgic longing for another child of which I already have 3.
I truly hope you will continue this story to the very end as so many give up on brilliant stories before their completion. It is not often that I come across a tale that is as captivating as the one you are currently weaving. As blasphemous as it may sound I enjoy this more than the original.
lia.a.karas chapter 11 . 7/18
Interesting so far update soon please
Cheyenne Lopez Lozano chapter 11 . 7/11
I absolutely love this story! Please continue soon:)
Fantomette34 chapter 11 . 7/6
OMG ! I discovered your story two days ago and I took a great pleasure reading it because it is great.
The theme is original and the personality of the characters is credible: Hermione, Severus, Minerva...
I hope that the Dark Lord will accept the companion of his disciple and that the couple will survive with their baby.
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 11 . 6/20
I simply cannot wait for more chapters! And I love how you're portraying Snape with a deeper insight into his personality!
Great story.
Erica chapter 11 . 5/30
Parabéns pela historia...muita inspiração para você. Fica com Deus
orlando switch chapter 11 . 5/30
So glad you've updated. It's nice to see how they tentative are getting to know each other in Real Life.
Calindy chapter 1 . 5/29
Re-read from the beginning just to savour it. Never saw Hermione's age coming.
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 11 . 5/28
More please I beg you. This is so good.
The 10 months would move her birthday back to July not November.
RhodaBush chapter 11 . 5/25
More soon please
Cy.Naomhan chapter 11 . 5/23
Yay! So excited for the next chapter
Chelsea always chapter 11 . 5/23
I’m so happy they finally got to talk and can’t wait for more
Banglabou chapter 11 . 5/23
I love that they had a good conversation and that it was (for the most part) just a conversation, even with the nice bit at the end there. So happy to see an update to this! I love this story.