Reviews for Inexplicable
Draggy2 chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
don't mind me and my randomness... but is Burger King in the states? It's hard to find this pairing for some reason, and I guess Tristen isn't the most interesting of the cast, but ah well. I liked your dev. The only thing more I would have wanted to see in this story would be... actual romantic feelings coming from Tristen. So, yes, he likes Devlin, and yes he wants to go all the way and have a relationship and go out on a date, and yes, he enjoys kissing and fooling around... but some romantic attachment within the dialogue would have really made this fic.

I mean, besides the scene where Tristen is stealing glances or when Devlin was holding on tight on the bike, there isn't much... I'm really into you. There's no 'ba-dum' or butterflies flying or nervous anticipation. Touching, but not much feeling explained to let the emotions show.

Anyway, it was a nice read!
Moth Gypsy chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
this is a really awsum fic so far, which is sayin sumthin fer me cuz i dont really like honda very much1 ; actually its been about four of five years sinse ive even read a fic with him as a main character, but i really actualy like this pairing, and this story (so far) is exceptionaly well written and inter esting, so points for you and im off ta read the next chapter .
Inarae chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
This is wonderful. You're an excellent writer and you've managed to create a beautiful mood for this story-wistful, introspective, instinctive...

You have great talent with words. I enjoyed it a lot

Thanks for writing & sharing
Obscured Illusions chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Nu... ::read your reviews and realized she was stupid for not realizing it was over:: But! Sequel? .; That would be lovely... again, great job!

~KATE
Obscured Illusions chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
wow.. this was great! I really do hope you update soon... This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Great writing!

~KATE
Asterie-Smiles chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
Absolutely amazing. _

It was all in character, the dynamics of the relationship were great, it made me laugh...I can't think of a single thing I'd change about this, except how long they were away... _~

Thank you for not only writing my favourite pairing but getting it absolutely perfect.

*SS*
mercyonmeplease chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
wow! this was so amazing. i laughed i cried i glared i loved it thisroadtrip thing was amazing it was wonderful. out of all the stories i've read this might be the best even though i don't like the pair much. you've done a stupendous job. you really are a talented writer
Nozomi chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
This, THIS is the reason I *heart* Otogi/Honda/Otogi so damn much. Yours is the first fic that I've read for this pairing that makes it believable and lovely, and for that, this is definitely going on my favorites forever.

Oh yes, and I love you.

Cheers!

Nozomi
Lemon-Merengue chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
*smiles* Aww. That one was really touching. Bittersweet, but awesome.
.x
darkmage chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
wow, different. sequeal?
Ashuri chan chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
This was a great story keep going please
sh4mesh4me chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
I love this story! It's so hard to find good stories with that pairing... Anyway, is it over? Is that the end? If it is, oh well, all good things must come to an end, and if it isn't... then I hope you update soon, but no pressure, 'cuz pressure sucks.
~
Oh, and I liked those clever comments you had posted on your bio on the latest episodes... what happened to them? Are they ever coming back?
AgeofAquarius chapter 6 . 3/3/2004
*hops up and down* I love it! I love it! I love it! More, pwease!
Erika chapter 6 . 12/27/2003
Me likes! Me likes! Mai is a pedophile! It's about time someone realized that!
Ancient Angel chapter 6 . 12/16/2003
Awesome story. But I had a helluva time trying to find it over and over to finish reading it. I mean, I searched through reviews and I guess I never reviewed it before. I searched on my links for the story, wasn't there. Lol, all that to find out it was on my fave stories list. Ah well. It was definitely worth the trouble!