Reviews for Into the Woods
aussiecate chapter 5 . 2/21/2019
I almost did a spit take a couple of times during the story! Great banter! Rick’s proposal was very sweet 3
NYAZ chapter 5 . 7/8/2017
I know you have a new story you're working on but I can't believe this one is finished. It's so good! Please update soon!
NYAZ chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
I know you're writing a new story, but this one doesn't seem finished yet. I hope you come back and update it soon. It's really good and I've been enjoying it a lot. Just needs more...
The-KLF chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
That park ranger should get a new job so he can be uptight someplace else. Nice proposal, and a sweet story otherwise!
sasans chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
What a lovely story and fun camping trip. The romantic proposal was perfect. The only problem was the newbee park ranger. There weren't many people around and they weren't disturbing anyone. I understand him mentioning the rules but could have told them it was OK just this once.
sasans chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
Oh, what a lovely chapter this was. I'm glad the storm wasn't that bad.
sasans chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
Again this was a great chapter. I really enjoyed it. I actually think all of the campers are having a pretty good time. I hope the pending storm isn't too much of a problem.
sasans chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
Well that was fun until the park ranger came and ruined all their plans. Let's see what is next.
sasans chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Well this is off to a fun start. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us,
NYAZ chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
I'm really enjoying this story. Loved the proposal, although the boy ranger has definitely reached the annoying stage. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Love your stories- loved the proposal! Very Castle, very romantic and loving
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
Such a fun story, with the extended family. Made me laugh and the proposal was perfect. Many thanks.
Barry chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
I really enjoyed that - but Esposito is always such a douche where Castle is concerned.
Perfect -loving this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
Lovely proposal. Ouch, busted by park ranger.