Reviews for Into the Woods
NellWill4015 chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
Awe Caskett. These six are the best crew.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Poor Rick, at least he is trying. I like the kiss that Kate gives him.
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
I love the shenanigans :)
theputz913 chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
They are so cute! Looking forward to see what all kinds of mischief Rick and Kate (& the gang) find themselves in over the weekend.
mmw74 chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Awww this is fun! Thanks and I hope you'll keep it going :)
shellee3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I so need more. This was fantastic. X
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Sounds like a lot of fun, and endless oportunity for
Hi jinks
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Seems like this is going to be a fun ride. #Caskett #Always
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Oh fun, thx!
operaluvr chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
I love when Caskett goes camping and even more so when they're with the gang. Can't wait for more.
Bruna9562 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Hi, very cute chapter! So funny! I can't wait to read the next One! Thanks!
dkfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Thanks for another Caskett story. This one looks like it's going to be so fun, especially seeing how easy it is for Kate to get Castle going so easy. Anxious for the next chapter!
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Ooohh, this is so funny!
I can't wait till the next chapter...
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Oh this should be good! Funny as there is a car commercial with a couple driving into the woods . . .and she keeps telling him to go further - not a Kate thing of course - more like a Castle thing - but he drives further in and gets out of the car when she approves and hears a bear - too far! I was thinking someone needed to write a "Into the Woods" for Castle and Beckett and my wish has been granted. :):):) After the show when Castle and Beckett went into the woods looking for evidence and Castle was expecting to find Big Foot - I can only imagine Castle's wardrobe for this adventure. Thank you and so look forward to this adventure.
NellWill4015 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Looking forward to the rest... great start... great writing
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »