Reviews for Reformed
Wait, Center? As in *The* Center? Martin Mystery's Center?!
CWY reader chapter 12 . 7/11/2020
Pls update soon. I really enjoy reading this.
Melodywing chapter 12 . 12/21/2019
HEY! ITS ME! IM BACK! I was wondering how you were doing! This story’s been updated quite a bit since I last saw it! I’ve been writing for a bit (moving over to AO3), now and even redesigned and re-wrote my Gravity Falls character (it used to be a Self-Insert Mary Sue but, she’s not now, thankfully).

I love the direction you’re taking this story in! So far, everything and everyone seems canonically accurate, from what I can tell! I love how things are not told, but shown through your usage of words! They make for excellent visuals and an incredible reading, overall.

I did not check when your last update was, so forgive me for asking, but have you given up on this story? If you have not, when do you update? I’d love to read each chapter as they come out, and not to fall behind!

If you continue this story, are you planning on bringing the Dorito back to his triangle form? I’m not asking if he’s going to get his powers back or be a demon again, just if he was gonna turn back into a little flatlander, again.

Either way you decide to have bill’s story play out - whether he stays human or not, or if you’ve just given up the story, altogether - I want to tell you to never stop writing. It’s a skill that not only allows the conveyance of emotion through complex verbiage, but it’s also an incredibly powerful tool through which you can convey stories and messages. You have a talent and passion for writing that is capable of drawing in readers of all shapes and sizes!

I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, for now, and I’ll be sure to check in on this story periodically!
Bootscats chapter 12 . 6/26/2019
This is really well written pls update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2019
toned it DOWN?
Dorky cipher chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
Dorky cipher chapter 11 . 8/4/2018
'Normal, my ass' ...hahahahaha.
Dorky cipher chapter 9 . 8/4/2018
DUDE, OUIJA BOARDS. I WANNA MESS W/ ONE NOW. Ford: WHERE'S MY FU**ING OUIJA BOARD?! Dipper: oh,s**t.
Dorky cipher chapter 8 . 8/4/2018
1. Bill finally gets help(maybe) yaaay
2. Really weird
Dorky cipher chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO STANLEY
Dorky cipher chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
Ohshid. Bill gonna die.
Curiowagon chapter 12 . 3/15/2018
Can you please update this amazing story soon? I know spring can be a bit busy for people but this story is amazing and I really don’t want it to be abandoned.
GooLord chapter 9 . 2/6/2018
It wouldn’t be too strange for it to still be snowing in June where I live(Minnesota). Also I would love to try out a ouiji board but I don’t dare do it alone(#1 rule for using a ouiji board) and I don’t have any friends who are interested in that kinda stuff near me anymore T . T
GooLord chapter 5 . 2/5/2018
I enjoyed this chapter far too much I need to go to therapy.
GooLord chapter 3 . 2/5/2018
Oh I love it whenever the “gain their trust then brutally destroy it” plan comes into play! It’s always got two major outcomes:
They get attached(or in this case, reformed) and change for the better,
Or
They succeed in their plan and everything is pain and death and dark and I just love it!