Reviews for Hidden Feelings
endinfinity chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
please comeback and finish this story! it kills me not knowing if draco makes it out or not!
Amanda-et-William chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
COME BACK AND UPDATE! PLEASE! LOL! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Aw that was sweet and romantic! *wipes a tear* I love it! How sweet of Ron! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
OH! I like how you had Harry and Ron together. I also loved the love twist between Harry and Hermione! Great Story! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Lol! I loved how they are together. I love how Draco takes over and starts having his way with Ron. lol Great Chapter! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great Story so far! I love it! :D
mad modanisuto chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
omg xD i love this story! just read it! plz plz plz continue this ? T_T i really would love to read the next part!

i like the growing relationship and feeling between ron and draco! and the harry's jealousy is really angsty! like it!
Miss Lish chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Its never to late to keep writing ]

I really enjoyed this one, very unique D
Shaina chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I am curious. Do continue.
DazedandAmused chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
oh my lord! this story has me on the tip of my chair! please continue soon, yah?

zoe
fuegodealmas chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Wow, yeah the way the story was written definitely changed here for the most recent chapter, but i love it! keep going, please?
DarkxAz chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
WOW! The last scene was intense! Great job! can't wait to see what happens next!Keep up the good work!
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Found you via your review on the TMNT-fic "Access". got curious about you and checked up your profile. Clicked the link for this story... and read the 9 chapters in a rush!

Man, have you any idea of how long I've been out of the Potter-verse? Stopped liking the whole concept after OotP (really disliked that one), and haven't read many fics after that. But your story might just drag me back into it! _ I've always liked slash, and Draco/Ron is an interesting pairing. Looking forward to chapter 10 with interest!

Take care,

Idun
DarkPhoenix1987 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
LOVED IT! HOT
Roooney chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Loved your story! Really hope you keep it up... I read the first few chapters a year or two ago... and stumbled on it again a few days ago... I read the whole thing beginning to end again... !