Reviews for Sunstone
Yizuki chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
So...Have you written Of Blood and Sacrifice? Wait, I'll go check. IF you have continue it soon please!
Yizuki chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Hm...Interesting. I like it. I wonder. Will Yami ever get his memories back? Will he find his Ka again? I feel sorry for him, I really do.
Minh-Tuyet chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
*sniffles* ;.; what a sad, but good ending story :)
EternalSleep chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Ooh... me likies so far... must keep reading.

(btw Where is Illusion of the Eclipse? Was it removed? Are you going to repost it? I never had a chance to read it.T_T Don't suppose there's any chance you'll post it on if you can't on this site? I hate to be a bother UU;;, but I've read your other stories {I just don't review much;;} and they're amazing, and I really would like to read it.)

Keep up the good work!

-Eternal
x Hearts chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
fantastic work! keep up the great work and i'll keep reading & givin' out reviews! xP
Joyce R chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Just finished reading Sunstone, and I definitely enjoyed it. I'd love to read the sequel, Illusion of the Ellipse, but where in the world is it? It doesn't seem to be on , or on your website. I'd really appreciate a line dropped at my email address about where I could find it.

PS -I REALLY love The Twelve Days of Christmas! It's one of my favorite stories to follow!
Nakura Arm-Ra chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Hey Silver Lily! Remember me! You know Nakura from KG! You gave this... this... oh how you say... the coourage to write fics.. Oh can you read from my section... King of the Damned..
Please
Abi2 chapter 13 . 5/20/2004
So, is that it or will there be more to come? I like and can't wait for the next installment!
Liviania chapter 13 . 5/9/2004
One word: Magnificent.
Liviania chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
Okay...so it took me awhile to return to this story. Won't take as much next time! _ You write with a wonderful grace...it makes for very pleasant reading.
Liviania chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Very interesting...I'll finish reading this bit later...
Kholinar chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Oh my God! I just finished reading all of your fics, and I just have to say that you are a _kickass_ author!

*walks away suddenly., and comes back, driving a pickup truck with Pixi Stix, brownies, and Yami and Yugi plushies piled 6 feet high*

*glomps for you and Jade* This is for you guys, just because your speshul. XD
irehyo chapter 13 . 5/25/2003
*pouts* when's your sequel gonna come out, huh? This is such a good story you can't let it go to waste!
JuliTina chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
KAWAI! This story is just too fluufy and sweet for words.
Angelic Candy chapter 13 . 4/10/2003
*squeals* Silver Lily what a great ending! Although sad because he had accidentally killed poor, innocent little Yuugi and ran away from his home assumed dead. Then of course slept about 30 years and came back clueless, but that makes sense seeing as how in Illusion of the Elipse he couldn't remember his past. In the sequel, when he's found Yuugi again *cheers* will he remember what happened? Will he know that he had killed all of them! Wait, in the story in order to become human, Yami meets another creature with silver wings right? She almost sounds like Selene, is she a reincarnation? And will she be in the sequel? Oh wait...if I remember correctly, Illusion of the Elipse ended with Yami and Yuugi talking to Jade and...I think her name was April, so they MUST have been reincarnated along with their pharaoh. HOW COOL! This is getting exciting! I wonder how they were also able to come back in the future? Maybe it's because they all were so loyal to each other, I mean it wasn't Yami's fault he had to become a "killer". *sniffles* Anyway, I can't WAIT for the sequel! You must let me know when you post it! I'll be waiting to hear from you! -

luv,