Reviews for Skin Deep
Faery66 chapter 39 . 5/14/2018
Hope to read more soon.

D
EchoMoment chapter 39 . 4/11/2018
I've only just read this chapter because I never got the notification for it.
bonitalito chapter 39 . 2/20/2018
Eeeeeeeeeee...eeeeeee

Batman got the joker. Woot. Lol kinda sad i was hoping she would have switched to team crane. But oh my that was a good update
Suki.Fictionist chapter 39 . 2/20/2018
It's batman isn't it? It's batman. If not then Bane but I don't think so.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/10/2018
Of course it's not the end suckers! Cats have nine lives! 3
SweetFantasies chapter 38 . 1/30/2018
GAAAHHHH, wowI have no words! I've been hooked for days and I'm SO frustrated because I NEED. MORE. lol, honestly, I adore this book. You've kept me on my toes and I hardly ever binge stories, so that says a whole lot. I'm not a fan of Leto's Joker, but his inclusion in this was done so perfectly that I actually loved it! Softie Joker is so oddriveting, and I can just imagine how cute he must look with a little bit of scruff around those scars and short hair, lordy,, I love how his hair curls so tightly around his ears when its short. I love love LOVE Yvonne's transformation into Poison Ivy, perfectly executed. I still don't trust Crane, but then again, I never will trust that guy.

Blaaahh, enough of my rambling. This is beautifully written and I look forward to another update (hopefully soon!) and I applaud you for creating such a masterpiece. Also, I wanted to let you know that the lovely shower scene is actually one of my top favorite Joker smut scenes, which is funny because it wasn't even remotely explicit, but you still had my stomach doing somersalts the entire time. PERFECTLY executed,, man I'd love to roll around with Jay in a bath full of greasepaint. Well done, love. xoxo
EchoMoment chapter 38 . 12/11/2017
Really good chapter
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2017
Whats Bruce doing through all of this
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2017
Beautiful amazing and hell yes give us more it's awesome
EchoMoment chapter 37 . 11/5/2017
Well that was a sad ending.
Duela Dent TJD chapter 37 . 11/5/2017
I love your story but I’m confused as to why Cat was so invested to Iris, she only knew her for like a day so it just doesn’t make sense why she cares so much.
Suki.Fictionist chapter 36 . 10/29/2017
So, what does (Heath's) Joker want with Morgan right now? Clearly, Napier has gone off his rocks but does he want revenge for himself or Harley? Is she in this story? Thus far, a few things are starting to make sense. I really like where this is going.
EchoMoment chapter 36 . 10/29/2017
I've been waiting for this chapter for forever this was so good.
Mariechan7 chapter 35 . 10/25/2017
Oh god i love this so so much. Amazing story, you've got me hooked!
Suki.Fictionist chapter 35 . 10/22/2017
Is this heart's Joker or Jared's Joker? And wasn't Crane supposed to use Cat for his own whims?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »