Reviews for A Witch and an Amazon Walk into a Bar
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 11/26
What about the wand, stone, and cloak...did they ever figure anything out about them
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 11/26
Whom is the coward? Voldemort hid behind his underlings to conserve his power...then he attacks a tower full of kids.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 11/26
Rose should have taken the Sword of Griffindor with her, Basilisk venom would probably screw up a Dragon or Giants day.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 11/25
Looks like Diana forgot she is supposed to be courting her wife...I wonder if the tattoos are being affected?

It feels like the story is designed to do everything that can be to break Rose, and Diana is playing into being a very large part of that.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 11/25
If I was Rose I wold stand up in the Great Hall and tell them all to go bugger themselves because she will not protect them from Voldemort or his snake slurpers. Then I would get my friends I want to protect and leave.

I wonder whom Snape got to do the deed since he had the Potter Cloak which would mask the assiailant.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 11/25
Now, that has become a security concern and I hope the perp is found and Diana deals with them; attempted murder.
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 8/14
Hermione has to stick her big nose into everyone's business.
Taryth chapter 6 . 6/26
In most fics, its generally the magical side which is depicted as being more tolerant for gay relationships. Probably stemming from Dumbledore and Grindlewald. I am assuming this plot point is there just to give Rose more challenges to face going forward.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/24
Lies. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT, WITH FIVE EXCEPTIONS.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 5/9
Sounds like they need to get ahold of some of the island healers. Btw, what's up with Remus lupin?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 5/9
If dumbles would get off his a$$ and do his actual job, then he wouldn't have to worry about Rose not doing hers. People like Flint, Malfoy, and Moldyshorts are beyond redemption and need to be put down like rabid dogs when they are misbehaving like in Diagon Alley. I know Moldyshorts feels his connection to Rose, and since the chamber incident happened, I presume there are several horcruxi floating around. He could go after them to get started. I do think Diana will be a big help, along with pi$$ing off a whole bunch of people. Can't wait for Malfoy or one of the idiots starts and she finishes the problem.
Heero05 chapter 24 . 3/26
What a great story! Could hardly put it down for 3 days reading it!
Boundless Scholar chapter 15 . 12/15/2022
why in the world did Rose not report the assult.
she could have taken put or at least put a target on a swath of her enemies in the school it makes no sense outside of plot carry to mot have reported it.
00LordZero00 chapter 24 . 11/6/2022
Well I accidentally hit send too soon. Whoops!

So I’ll finish here. What I was tryin to say is I love that you kept to the high tension and struggles for both Rose, Diana, and honestly everyone involved. Making fights good where no one is overpowered and OP to really build the tension was fantastic.

Not every protagonist has to be some crazy powerful character, really tired of that trope to be honest. So your take on the fights were a breath of fresh air.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story. Hope to see more of your work around!
00LordZero00 chapter 24 . 11/6/2022
So first off, amazing story. Very well written, references to comics and books, very serious tones and funny moments through out equally in my opinion, and a lot of detail put in to really build on this new take on a crossover I never thought I’d want.

Through out the chapters, I noticed you make notes about other peoples frigid reception to your more dark/intense chapters. Just wanna say, I agree with you on keeping to your vision, loved that you