Reviews for A Witch and an Amazon Walk into a Bar
00LordZero00 chapter 24 . 11/6
Well I accidentally hit send too soon. Whoops!

So I’ll finish here. What I was tryin to say is I love that you kept to the high tension and struggles for both Rose, Diana, and honestly everyone involved. Making fights good where no one is overpowered and OP to really build the tension was fantastic.

Not every protagonist has to be some crazy powerful character, really tired of that trope to be honest. So your take on the fights were a breath of fresh air.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story. Hope to see more of your work around!
00LordZero00 chapter 24 . 11/6
So first off, amazing story. Very well written, references to comics and books, very serious tones and funny moments through out equally in my opinion, and a lot of detail put in to really build on this new take on a crossover I never thought I’d want.

Through out the chapters, I noticed you make notes about other peoples frigid reception to your more dark/intense chapters. Just wanna say, I agree with you on keeping to your vision, loved that you
AzrraCarup chapter 24 . 10/10
Okey, so I just finished the last chapter and let me tell you that this was one of the greatest histories I have ever read. I mean, I’m not absolutely happy about how dumbledore ended but you made good choices about the end of this, and it was really smart. First dumbledore ending like the statue was the best choice because you don’t have to deal with saying what happened to him or creating a dead, second I just want to know what happened really after the last fight and what happened after Rose accepted the proposal but that would kill the plot ant the history, so you did good.
And for the last thing I have to say, I was reading the other comments and they just judge in a bad way so much this history and all the angst but I think it’s part of the identity ans charm of this. I really really REALLY loved this history, it’s one of the bests I have ever read because they tough about it before writing and did an amazing job, not killing the plot in the try.
Sulzi chapter 24 . 9/27
Very good
cruelkillzone chapter 16 . 8/3
dumb as* fic, having a damn hero on your side should count for more. Diana has been useless for all ive read so far.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 24 . 5/29
Interesting, and apt.
Got reminded of this series. That A/N has me hoping you're alright since it's been awhile since that "January" would have passed.

But thank you for writing this story, and all the others.
Zharkhella chapter 24 . 3/16
A lovely story. It wwas enjoyable to read and an interesting take on the Bloody Brandy Vegas Challenge. I especially liked the wardstone placement, and its secret.

Thank you for writing, sharing, and completing the story.
mddomene chapter 11 . 3/14
Sad to say, were I Rose I would have left them all behind to implode. Brittain does not deserve her, in the least.
mddomene chapter 8 . 3/14
Yeah, Dumbledore is the perfect example of the contrary,making things worse through sheer disuse and action.

The guy was a war hero for all britain, what did he do with his influence? allow rapists and mass murderer to go free and letting the reason for a dark lord's rise to remain.
mddomene chapter 5 . 3/14
...I mean, what did he expect? sunshine and rainbows?
Lerris chapter 24 . 11/6/2021
I skipped the rest of this. Most of the story has far too much angst.
Lerris chapter 13 . 11/6/2021
This is quite frustrating since there is so much angst going on. Adding a super powered hero to the good side should normally reduce the angst, and I just can't believe so many would care about Rose being a lesbian, particularly when their very lives relied on her eventually wanted to end their little dark lord problem. I was about to abandon this, but at least Bellatrix is dead.

This nonsense where Wonder Woman is hesitant to kill in this situation is really getting silly though. The Wizarding world is doing very little to aid them. It has basically been her plus Rose and maybe a few others against Voldemort's forces, at least in some recent battles. You can only avoid lethal force against an opponent using lethal force if the strength on your side is much greater than the other side. Diana was well trained and she knows this. Put another way, assuming they have a major engagement once a month. The other 29 days until their next engagement those very bad people are going to be hurting and probably killing various other people. Basically by not using lethal force in every engagement she is partly responsible for those they harm or injure. In a non story situation you don't get infinite chances.
Lerris chapter 11 . 11/6/2021
This stuff where they are basically demanding she throw herself into the fire, well, you can't just ignore it. I'd be inclined to at least give a statement. "Even if the prophecy is true, you can't expect an untrained 16 year old witch to kill Voldemort. Its insane, and even if it wasn't, I wouldn't even be able to try until his death eaters are dealt with, and the minister isn't even trying, so if you want to be safe from Voldemort then I expect the Ministry to start doing at least what they can do and stop relying on young women to do your job for you."
Lerris chapter 10 . 11/6/2021
Her cloak could have been used to try to murder her. I'm not sure I buy the portrayal of Diana here. That was a murder attempt, even if they didn't expect it to go that bad. The fact that Rose didn't die because of a house elf does not matter. At this point their society is basically already in an open war. Either way the situation is beyond untenable. They either need to step up patrolling Hogwarts onto the equivalent of a near war footing, or those in danger need to leave, since the next time their savior is liable to end up very dead.

The other thing that stood out was quidditch. It is a game. If the captain wants to sacrifice the team for her prejudices then anyone who gives a damn about right or wrong should quit the team. Anything less is tacitly accepting those actions. Of course I really doubt any member of her team is going to treat her like this. A lot of this seems like over the top artificial angst.