Reviews for A Witch and an Amazon Walk into a Bar
feauxen chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
Well that was a nice ending. I really did enjoy this story, and I'm sorry to see it go. I hope you don't stop writing, I enjoy reading your work!
Ginger of Slytherin chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
I love this story. It was really beautiful from start to finish. The plot and the writing is really amazing. Thank you so much for writing this!
Gruffard chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
I had wished for a bit more JL scenes, but that is probably just my fanboying then anything. This story was great. Thanks for the share.
drakonpie250 chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
Please P.M. me when you begin posting again.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
There good hope for more son wot a but a time travel one
harlequin320 chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
nice chapter, keep up the good work
Cat and her cat chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
:( liked this
darkworkangel chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
i loved it are you going to write a sequel about her time as a teacher
meja9201 chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
Thanks so much for your work and for sharing this. Love your style and attitude.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
Nice wrap to the story. Thanks for your hard work on it. Will track if you do the Iris Potter continuation but likely not if the xovers. Thanks again for your hard work on this excellent story.
valdiusmacto chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
Well, that was a mind numbing boring end to an interesting fic. Still, it WAS an interesting work, one I've been enjoying. Thanks for the story!
ivanruzic3758 chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
So, will there be another chapter after this?
Getsomewater chapter 23 . 12/1/2017
And I'm done! Great conclusion, can't wait for the epilogue. I wonder, though, if you'd make a sequel or something where they rejoin the Justice League or go horcrux-hunting.
Getsomewater chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
This appears to be quite the fanfic I've chanced upon. Seems good so far
The Nameless Scribe chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
This was pretty damn good. Will Hermione get into a relationship with anyone? Mala perhaps?
850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »