Reviews for A Witch and an Amazon Walk into a Bar
Roadrat2292 chapter 24 . 10/9/2019
Great story. Well written.
Inspector Callahan chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
I just binged all of your stories and let me tell you, I'm in love. You've got a great talent, and I hope to see more of you soon.
CalmWinds chapter 24 . 9/22/2019
lovely story, cried a lil at the end. Bravo
Sable Dawn chapter 19 . 9/17/2019
One wonders what would happen if a kryptonian were to become an amazon, would the super strength and such stack.
tammgrogan chapter 24 . 9/1/2019
Thank you so very much for sharing your truly Wonderful story. I have really enjoyed myself reading it. I wished that you would do a small sequel about Rose and Diana having a couple of kids.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
read marker
aidansidhe chapter 22 . 5/26/2019
I thought Flint was downed in Diagon Alley early on...
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 24 . 5/10/2019
Awesome!
TakemyKryptonite chapter 24 . 4/26/2019
Loved this story! It was well written... too well written in fact. It was quite a depressing throughout, you excel at drawing out negative emotions that leaves the reader deeply invested in the story but drained at the same time.

I wish there was more of a positive payout for all the gloom and doom I just waded through, but of course, it's completely your story and I'm just thankful that I got the chance to read it.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 4/26/2019

TakemyKryptonite chapter 10 . 4/25/2019
As much as I'm thoroughly enjoying your story, I swear I'll lose my shit if you try and redeem Snape.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 6 . 4/25/2019
The omake made my day! Loving the story by the way
TakemyKryptonite chapter 7 . 4/25/2019
The omake made my day! Loving the story by the way
Isabella95 chapter 24 . 1/20/2019
WOW... I struggle to find words, i liked the story so much. I was so consumed in this, that i finished reading everything i less than a day. it was so different from the regular story, I couldnt stop reading.
I loved it!
Ottoline Otter chapter 24 . 1/10/2019
Honestly beautiful story. I don’t even like super heroes, which is why I’m surprised that I enjoyed this so much. Which makes it really sad to be marred with bigotry. If I were you, I’d consider editing out the punching down at Remus’s partner in crime in Vegas. The homophobia at least played part in the plot. The transphobia was just used as a nasty gag. You could have replaced the person with a sexy lamp and had the same effect.
850 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »