Reviews for A Witch and an Amazon Walk into a Bar
Logoth chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Amazing start. (Although no matter what you write, the current Wonder Woman forms in my head ;p )
Kazzaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Interesting start to this story. I would think it might be more suitable if it was rated M based on what happened. Can't wait for the next chapter
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Great intro to this challenge! You went into a lot more detail than many I've read. I really liked the meeting before even getting drunk aspect. The only other I can think of that did that was a Teen Titan cross.

Glad to hear you have more of this in the wings. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
Hawkmoon888 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
The Vegas Vacation Challenge stories are pretty interesting most of the time. That the story is already complete is only another bonus. I really hate when stories go on a hiatus or are dropped.

Diana's reaction is tame compared to some other fics. Most often they start to look for a divorce right away and settle into a relationship later. I can't wait for the British Wizarding World reaction. Especially when they won't be able to do anything about it:).
Balrog1788 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Loved this when you first posted it in your Fluffle, still love it now. looking forward to the next 23 chapters.
Gruffard chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Uh. Poor Rose. Interrupted. No new memories yet. I am interested in seeing how Wonder Woman's presence will change the game. Also how much Rose will be dragged into the DCU.

Glad to see one of you Story Fluffle's graduate. Looking forward to the story. I am assuming you have most if not all the story out if by your early description. Do you have a planned schedule (AKA every Saturday) for this story?
tf330129 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter
casper2222 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
interesting so far
looking forward for more
cfp33pfc chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Welcome back! Great start.
850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57