Reviews for The Wolf and the Lady
addictedtonetflix4242564 chapter 1 . 10/17
I LOVE YOUR STORY OMG ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER READ! I love the weredirewolfs!Starks really, and the bound between Jon and Ser Arthur was formidable, as well as the one with Raeghal and Dany! I loved badass!Sansa she's amazing and I'd love to see more of Arya, Bran and Rickon (really exited to see what baca me of the North). Anyways you are doing an awesome job! Plz keep it up and update!
DragonsKing83 chapter 7 . 10/16
I've really started to get into your story here...I hope you update sometime soon please:)
mmartin1727 chapter 1 . 10/3
Loving this story! Please keep updating.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 9/21
The story is awesome. And this outcome of the tower of joy episode just makes so much more sense to me. Why would two parties who both want to protect the same person fight each other to the death? It just makes no sense. Bravo!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 9/21
Jeez.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 3 . 9/21
How sWeet!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 2 . 9/19
Well-written battle! Nice work.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 9/19
Good start!
Casualreader79 chapter 1 . 9/12
when's the next update?
fighttrooper chapter 7 . 8/30
Awesome story! Don't let the critics get to you! If you do't make mistakes, you're probably millions richer and your name is GRM! I love it! Please update? I'm gonna cry otherwise :'(
tlyxor1 chapter 7 . 8/17
Enjoyed very much. Looking forward to more. -t.
Ideas about wings chapter 4 . 8/5
This is such an amazing story and based on such an original idea! I love your world-building and characterisation- thank you so much for creating such wonderful work!