Reviews for The Wolf and the Lady
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 7/15
Quite ineffective aren't they? They could have escaped the Red Keep as wolves or a wolf and it's rider. They were faster than any horse and would not have found much trouble navigating their way through the woods.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 7/11
Interesting story! I can only hope you will continue it! I have to say though that even though this is a Jon-Sansa story, Mycella-Jon is absolutely adorable in this story!
Great story very diffrent from the rest
Deiron Lionheart chapter 7 . 6/19
So far so good. I really likes this story. When is the next update due? It has been almost a year since last chapter.
garbi chapter 7 . 3/23
I begging you! Come back to this story! I LOVE THIS
insanity keeps things fun chapter 7 . 2/22
I don't know if you're going to update, but I just wanted you to know how much I love this fic and how happy I am that I got to read it.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
I hope there is a story that dany's dragon died in cage, it will be interesting.
Chaos537 chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
Huh really like this story so far. When I first read the summary I wasn't really interested in it but then after reading the first chapter I just kept coming back. The whole Wolf Magic thing is pretty interesting. Curious about what happened to Arya and Benjen I forgot if he's till alive in your story so far. Looking forward to when Jon finally comes back to Westeros. Hmm on one hand I like Jon/Myrcella but on the other I like Jon/Sansa wonder how you'll do it. Lookig forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
Your story is amazing. Please new chapter !
addictedtonetflix4242564 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
I LOVE YOUR STORY OMG ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER READ! I love the weredirewolfs!Starks really, and the bound between Jon and Ser Arthur was formidable, as well as the one with Raeghal and Dany! I loved badass!Sansa she's amazing and I'd love to see more of Arya, Bran and Rickon (really exited to see what baca me of the North). Anyways you are doing an awesome job! Plz keep it up and update!
DragonsKing83 chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
I've really started to get into your story here...I hope you update sometime soon please:)
mmartin1727 chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Loving this story! Please keep updating.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
The story is awesome. And this outcome of the tower of joy episode just makes so much more sense to me. Why would two parties who both want to protect the same person fight each other to the death? It just makes no sense. Bravo!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 9/21/2017