Reviews for An Essence of Silver and Steel
Undying Soul98 chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
I'm enjoying this fic so far. Taylor's power is OP, but plz don't nerf. Alternate Power Taylor's are common place- but seeing such a ridiculous power is very rare, and I think it will be cool to see how everyone reacts to this new Triumvirate class hero. Ediolan will literally be so jealous of her.

Lisa's stuff is cool too.

So yeah- not much else to say. Too early to really say much more, but I hope an update comes soon. Good luck with writing it. Undying Soul out.
Wordlurker chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
Huh... Yeah, I'm watching this like a fox spying on a henhouse. This story looks like it'll be going places.
zac chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
awesome so far can't wait to see more
Bobboky chapter 8 . 7/8/2017
very good work
Iceflame55 chapter 8 . 7/8/2017
You know, I think the Collective of Humanity's Will to Survive is going to ENJOY Taylor's antics WAY MORE then a being on the level of GODS should ever really do, you know?
Quathis chapter 8 . 7/8/2017
Always good to get a look at the behind the scenes stuff going on. I do wonder just what ripples that will have down the line. Until next time.
Valor XIV chapter 7 . 7/5/2017
...Fate. Fate Fate Fate Fate FATE!

Sorry about that, I just love the Fate series. I have been looking for something like this for ages. Cannot wait to see more!
Ghul chapter 7 . 7/2/2017
Jjst be clear coil only sees the future he doesnt make timlines wildbow confirmed this but he didnt show it well enough so fans thinks its more
Krysvun chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
Well, Lisa seems pretty tame.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
Zx chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
good work i like it! curious to see what happens next and what other heroic spirit Taylor uses!
Bobboky chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
Very nice work
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
Tattletale not so innocent but is kinda-manipulative-ish-maybe? Kind? What has the world Come to!?
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
Looks like Coil's shard was able to predict Taylor, but didn't have access to all the information it needed to make a fully accurate prediction. I wonder if Lisa is going to try to start subtle pointing Taylor on Coil's direction.
mastergamer98007 chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
ha nice joke on Taylor's original power there
3,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 246 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 .. Last Next »