Reviews for DCMarvel: Access Denied
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
Dear Fett:

No such luck. He's apparently removed SAVING DONNA TROY for good! :-(
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 8/25/2007
I hope the Joker's okay . . .
fett chapter 15 . 12/27/2003
This was a neat ending. Does this mean there is going to be a sequal or is it going to tie in with "Saving Donna Troy"?
fett chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
Even Darksied is no match for Holocaust. This just keeps getting better and better.
Louie Pastiche chapter 15 . 12/27/2003
I've been resisting (with admitted difficulty) the temptation to read "Saving Donna Troy," until you finished this masterpiece. And, that is indisputably what you have here. A masterpiece! In fact, I strongly suspect that this epilogue also doubles as a plot-bridge to "Saving Donna Troy." Once again, thank you and congratulations!
William Fakespeare chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
Dissention doth breed within the ranks? Superbly ominous, master scribe!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 13 . 12/26/2003
Oh, man! Talk about stomach aches! As for Hawkman's mace, taking out the Abomination with such relative ease? It's probably made of that Nth metal. I mean; it defies gravity, right? So, if you combine that unusual property with a basic knowledge of human pressure points, it shouldn't be any surprise that Hawkman can send the Abomination "flying," in pain. Bird-brain, however, will definitely have to _retract_ his evaluation of the Hulk, once Old Jade-jaws punches his way out of Godzilla! In other words: keep up the fabulous work!
fett chapter 13 . 12/23/2003
I can't believe Hawkman beat the Abomination. What is his mace made of, adamantium? Godzilla swallowing the Hulk can't be good for it's health.
Superfan chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
This Holocaust sounds like a cross between Lobo and Mr. Mxyzptlk. I wonder if a counterpart of Doomsday will have to be sent against him? *If it helps, you can make him a cloned amalgam of the Abomination and Super Van (the Silver Age Nightwing)!*
William Fakespeare chapter 12 . 12/20/2003
T'would seem that the psychic worm hath returned. Pray continue with thy undeniably inspired work, master scribe!
fett chapter 12 . 12/19/2003
I can't believe Spiderman did something that stupid. I really hope the others make the Abomination pay for killing Spidey.
fett chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
Hulk vs Godzilla sure is neat. It'll be neat to see how this confrontation ends.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
A three-for-all? That's my kind of fight scene! Great job!
Bolo chapter 10 . 11/13/2003
The madder Hulk gets the stronger he is. Itd be cool if some how they got work together
fett chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
I wonder what that creature is, that's heading for Manhattan? It kind of sounds like it's Godzilla.