Reviews for The Need For Revenge
Lola Smith chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
cool so far.
Aralain chapter 5 . 6/20/2003

spockisright chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
hey! i like your story so far. i can't wait to see what happens next. have a good one!
shahid chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
WOW! very nice story. plz plz continue. include all our fav characters (wes, Xander,Willow,Dawn,Giles etc) and plz show them all cool. update soon.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
Interesting song-not sure if I get it though. I'm wondering what happened to Angel. Hopefully, you'll fill in the gaps in your upcoming chapters.
Tariq chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
Hi. Nice! Um...we seem to have suddenly gone into the future. Explain! include WES!
Kendra3 chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
HIYA.

Great chapter. You''re doing a great job.

Keep it up.

Bye

Kendra
Nadia chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
This is really good...a great fic. I definitly think you should continue-as long as it is a Buffy/Angel piece, i really dont like Angel/Darla fanfics but hey its a good fic and u definitly shouln't stop writing it!

Nadia.
Kendra3 chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Yes, yes, yes.

Please comtinue. But make it a /b .

Bye
immaturelittlegirl chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Hey, you should definately continue this, it's really good so far. Just wondering whether this is going to be a B/A or A/D fic. Either way, can't wait to read more. Good luck in your writing...
Tariq chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! This will be A/B right?
Emily chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
Yes,yes continue! It's great! But don't forget to also continue your other fan fictions, their all great!
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Hm. Wonder what happened to Darla? I hope it isn't another soul because that's starting to get really old.
Kendra3 chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
OMG.

This story is my favourite,

I've read a lot of this story is really , Please update

And keep up the great work.

~*kendra~*
DKFairy chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Hi! I really like this story- it's really original,i've never heard of anyone else with an idea like it. I hope that you write more soon and bring in Buffy!