Reviews for Catalyst
Reviewer chapter 57 . 2/24
What absolute bullshit the swarm could but no fuck all that just pull a complete major asspull of an ending thank god it has ended the start was amazing the ending was a complete failure that shows your shitty skill as a writer and author.
inphernalmenace chapter 57 . 2/21
I'm a bit disappointed that Luna did stay with the Zerg. Though perhaps that view will change as humanity continues to fail to live up to her expectation.

Also, doesn't Abathur have future knowledge? That is a big deal.
ScepticalOne chapter 57 . 2/18
So this is the end, huh. I'm sad to see it go if so, but It was an enjoyable ride.
Definitely one of my most favorite stories, good job!
Acqua OfThe Back chapter 57 . 2/18
Buen capitulo, aunque no entendí si eso fue el final de la historia o no.
Gracias por la lectura.
BattleUnit3 chapter 15 . 11/9/2019
Calling Lockhart Emergency Food Supply is mean. I love it!
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 18 . 11/9/2019
I must say, you're doing a very good job of making insect conflicts into full scale open warfare. If someone stood in the same place as the battle, it would barely be noticeable XD.
GodofGreed chapter 56 . 10/24/2019
I admit, I avoided this story for some time now. The reason being that when I first saw it, someone saw me about to click it and told me that this story becomes a 'very cliched character becomes reincarnated as Harry and learns the value of friendship' kind of story.

Want to help me track that guy down and infest him? )

This story is great, and I think you captured Abathur's character. He's not the kind of zerg who would want peace unless the Swarm had consumed the universe. He's calculating, ruthless, and cares little for things unless they help the Swarm or can provide good essence. Looking forward to see what you have planned next.
Akshka chapter 56 . 9/23/2019
Oof...that's gonna leave a mark lol.
Kragh50 chapter 56 . 9/22/2019
Huh. That definitely was unexpected. The story has definitely become more interesting. I really can't wait to see what will happen next. Will Luna side with the humans and take control of the Zerg? Tassadar surviving was unexpected. I wonder how much he'll change things. Wizards are in for a shock aren't they?
Anyway, keep it up,
Kragh50
ScepticalOne chapter 56 . 9/22/2019
Oh, I really feel like there is to much for only one more chapter to properly resolve this. Maybe that's just me not wanting to see this end. Good chapter.
wingedcatgirl chapter 56 . 9/22/2019
! ! ! !

I want to say words but exclamation points are all I have and there's like a 50-50 chance FFN ate them
Janine chapter 56 . 9/22/2019
Wow. Decided Abathur had it a bit too easy did you? So we get a shitty Queen of Blade’s expy and a new crossover character specifically to be his enemy. How... boring. What an asspull. Its like you decided that you wanted to continue the story on past its natural end with the Zerg and Abathur winning and decided the best thing to do was to flip the entire board for the premise up until now. Why should we care about shitty Kerrigan 0.2, Luna can’t do it anywhere near what she did. She has nowhere near as much build up, storyline, character and plot development as Kerrigan got over the literal years and multiple sources, in this barely 50 chapter story that ignored her more often than not. Tassadars presence coming at exactly the same time just makes it feel all the worse. Like you’re admitting shes not enough on her own and so need to bring in another crossover character out of nowhere to give her some help in becoming an actually competent antagonist. Hell Tassadars presence at all reeks of desperation to keep the story going. Where you feel like you’ve written yourself into a corner because you either no longer like the ending the story was working towards or you decided you wanted it to come later simply to keep the story going and so decided you needed a wrench to throw in the works from left field. What a way to go... What a let down.
Henri9897 chapter 56 . 9/22/2019
BOI.
Torlo50 chapter 55 . 8/27/2019
I'm just waiting for them to call forth Kerrigan through time and an alternate universe. Then see Luna join Kerrigan on some zerg vs. zerg. Abathur seems to forget the times zerg and Kerrigan worked together. Or the fact that, for a time, Kerrigan had more Terran in her then zerg, before choosing for herself a different path. Of course, it all depends on when you grabbed him. He obviously knows of the Queen of Blades.

Also, I question why the Overmind would allow the destruction of Humanity. His masterplan requires them. Literally. The Terran's are so unexpected to the Xelnaga that they allowed the zerg to slip their chains. I doubt the Overmind would let what is possabily it's only chance to free it's children.

Then again, the Overmind's conversation with Abathur hints at this. I wonder...

(Side note: Luna is going to wake-up to reality, and be pissed. Frankly, she was meant to command, while Abathur was not. So... take command.
V01dSw0rd chapter 55 . 8/21/2019
I could see the Overmind KEEPING Luna how she isso that she can fight against Amon...