Reviews for Practically Perfect in Every Way
is2121 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Loved it so much!
Muriel Gaylee chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Hi,
Have long since forgotten my sign on for this site - so "guest review" is all I can leave.
Thank you Sheviking. You are practically perfect in every way!
Fluffy, sweet, and smoking hot all at the same time.
EeWee chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Woohoo. Hot hot hot.
biblepam chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I can see where that condition would have its good points as well as bad. You handled (with both hands, lol) the story line well. thanks for sharing
Gagika chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Definitely not what I expected...this condition was really unexpected...
I loved this story nevertheless...great written...they have a great emotional connection!
originalbella chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Wow! Sexy!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Somehow, this real man's story never came across my radar. Not until you got to diphallia, then I had to Google it, mid-oneshot. Fascinating. I would be one that would have to walk away. Although, I would be kind to the man, like Angela was to Edward. Not because I think it is freaky, nope. I just could not handle not being able to satisfy him the way he deserves to be satisfied. I know I could not accommodate both in the front and I wouldn't be able to do one in the rear at all. No matter how sexy I thought that would be. I loved that Bella was able to do so. That she loved him for him, before she even knew what was behind his not getting intimate with him. Very different oneshot and very good. Sexy as hell. Than you for sharing that.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Wonderful read and totally unexpected. Nice entry :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Really was not expecting that! Great story!
Missysue32 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Oh My, My, My! WoW! I've never heard of this condition. I wonder if it would be a blessing or a curse for the girlfriend? Great story! I loved it, I got give it to you for having a story like no other!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Loved it! Never heard of that condition before, and made the mistake of googling it. Definitely wish I hadn't. Didn't see anyone with two penises, but saw a lot of the other things I could've done without! Any chance you'll continue it? I really enjoyed these two, with or without the two dicks! LOL
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Holy crap I was about to ask...and now I need to google that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017