Reviews for Practically Perfect in Every Way
Gagika chapter 1 . 9/5
Definitely not what I expected...this condition was really unexpected...
I loved this story nevertheless...great written...they have a great emotional connection!
originalbella chapter 1 . 9/1
Wow! Sexy!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/22
Somehow, this real man's story never came across my radar. Not until you got to diphallia, then I had to Google it, mid-oneshot. Fascinating. I would be one that would have to walk away. Although, I would be kind to the man, like Angela was to Edward. Not because I think it is freaky, nope. I just could not handle not being able to satisfy him the way he deserves to be satisfied. I know I could not accommodate both in the front and I wouldn't be able to do one in the rear at all. No matter how sexy I thought that would be. I loved that Bella was able to do so. That she loved him for him, before she even knew what was behind his not getting intimate with him. Very different oneshot and very good. Sexy as hell. Than you for sharing that.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 8/22
Wonderful read and totally unexpected. Nice entry :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/21
Really was not expecting that! Great story!
Missysue32 chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh My, My, My! WoW! I've never heard of this condition. I wonder if it would be a blessing or a curse for the girlfriend? Great story! I loved it, I got give it to you for having a story like no other!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 8/11
Loved it! Never heard of that condition before, and made the mistake of googling it. Definitely wish I hadn't. Didn't see anyone with two penises, but saw a lot of the other things I could've done without! Any chance you'll continue it? I really enjoyed these two, with or without the two dicks! LOL
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 8/11
Holy crap I was about to ask...and now I need to google that.
Great story i love it
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/10
Sweet and hilarious
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 8/10
I was not expecting that, at all! In fact when Rosalie made her comment I was sort of expecting quite the opposite and wondering how he was going to compensate for that...but boy was I off the mark!
Very original story, well done! :)
creamoforeo chapter 1 . 8/9
Edward can have third eye and Bella will still love him ;)
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh wow. I was having trouble picturing it but refused to google it. Lol
She's one happy girl now.
queenbee311 chapter 1 . 8/9
This little story was perfect in every way. Love, love loved it. Thank you
Anya-R chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh. My. Goodness. That was oddly hot. I was not expecting that at all. Like at all. I was in a state of shock for a couple minutes there, but I lived every moment afterwards.