Reviews for Shared Secrets
MaryandMerlin chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Firstly, apologies that it has taken me so long to read and review this fic! I'm trying to do all the monthly exchange ones. Secondly, not a pairing I ever thought about but I really enjoyed this little story. I had never considered what would happen to Remus, we never got much of his backstory when all his friends died or went to prison so I thought it was clever of you to pick that moment. Also I like the way you wrote Narcissa. She was never cruel and I like to imagine that the little kindness she showed Harry wasn't the only moment where she had compassion. Great fic, cute, I really enjoyed it :)
hillstar chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Hi Cheeky Slytherin Lass,

I thought this oneshot was really sweet and cute. I like how caring Narcissa is towards Remus. Plus, I like how you ended it with both of them keeping the relationship a secret. That way, this could even possibly be cannon. :)
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
This is probably the best story I have ever read with this pairing. Thanks for writing it for me! :)
I like how of all people Narcissa just shows up and takes care of Remus. He's grateful for it but still thinking "WHAT?" and I love it.

I always thought that Narcissa's marriage was kind of forced after the Andromeda incident, and this offers both a reasonable explanation for that and a little more. And he does seem to always be the tame one compared to James and Sirius. Why not take a risk?

And that ending is just beautiful!