Reviews for Defiance
Sunny JS chapter 45 . 3/26
I know you have no plans to update this story, but l just wanted to say that l really enjoyed reading Defiance and personally prefer it to Monochrome, which l feel is a bit too supernatural. Defiance had a lot of really good mysteries and moments, e.g. the fidelus on Harry's memory, Harry not knowing how he knew certain things, the painting in the Ward-stone room, the duel with Dumbledore, learning at the Guild, discussions between Harry & Ignotus and lastly, but by no means at least, their souls merging, becoming Harry Pevrell and demolishing Tommy Jnr.
Anontard chapter 36 . 3/10
LMFAO wtf is this logic? Break a dark lord out just to find the number of Horcruxes another dark lord has made? One of the worst ideas I have read till this day.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/12/2021
Wow this is the best HP story fanfic I have read so far
Pls keep it up
www.sxyangaming chapter 45 . 11/27/2021
Defiance is the best hp fanfiction I have ever read. It's the most thrilling one. I love this one. I know you have abandoned this but this is epic.
MisterrrDarcyyy chapter 6 . 10/13/2021
the dialogue makes me want to cry, luckily I won’t be crying for long because this story will have put me to sleep
tobitto chapter 8 . 9/17/2021
Im a little frustrated rn, the story started off eith Harry becoming colder and little badass but not that Sirius is in the frame he is lowkey annoying by questioning every little thing Sirius does or Harry asks stupid questions.
mumphie chapter 45 . 9/15/2021
I reread this story because I read your redo, Monochrome. Monochrome was interesting, so I wanted to see it's alter. Both stories are interesting. But, I see that they are actually radically different in their approach. This story grows darker, but still has hope. Monochrome starts out much darker. I do hope that when you decide Monochrome is finished, that you at least put up a wrap-up for this one. I'd like to see what happened to the characters and storyline.
keeno170903 chapter 44 . 8/9/2021
Mikemadrox chapter 38 . 8/8/2021
This might be the best fanfiction ive ever read. are you a published author. You are phenominal.
l40s chapter 33 . 7/28/2021
Sirius becomes less likeable. First, he decides not to inform his godson about important developments and then just laughs it off:

„Harry let out a deep sigh. "Any other earth-shattering news that you might have forgotten to share with me?"

Sirius laughed.“

That Harry is Lord of the house makes it even worse
J McAllister chapter 28 . 7/18/2021
Albus Dumbledore guffawing is not something I can come in terms with.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/2/2021
the romance sucked.
why did harry even agree to being bethroted at 15? because she's hot?
dumb
lovelylexi.3483 chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
Stories left unfinished are extremely annoying for readers.
lovelylexi.3483 chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
Should have finished this one first then did a rewrite as a different version with maybe a different pair shipping!
Johnsmythe2oo2 chapter 28 . 6/24/2021