Reviews for Defiance
IamZort chapter 45 . 3/3
What a story. Sure, as you stated in the end, it is not perfect, sometimes a bit cliche, sometimes a bit rough around the edges, but everything that is important is there.
Which makes it one of the best fanfics I‘ve encountered here.
The occasional humour, the mystery, the pacing, it was truly a pleasure to read this great work, a work within I cannot find any major flaws.
I look forward to Monochrome and I have to say that I am not overly disappointed that the story ends here. After all all the major mysteries have been resolved, there are few open threads to be followed and explored.
GreenTea4062 chapter 5 . 2/28
The old coot can go fuck his goats? Um... Sirius, you're mistaking Aberforth Dumbledore for Albus Dumbledore.
I think this would be a lot better if the characters were more subtle with their ooc stupidity, but I like it anyways.
karmakarma2001 chapter 45 . 12/31/2020
Can you do an epilogue and get harry and Daphine together and happy and peaceful life as an awesome couple please
Woolymammal5991 chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
I enjoy the fact that you added Forte and Maxima to increase a spells power, mainly because the spells are based off of the ancient Greek language and it makes sense for there to be suffixes added to spells to make them stronger. So thank you for showing me this unique idea.
bonkxd chapter 24 . 11/29/2020
bruh harry trained for like few months at best calm the fuck down will ya? few months of training doesn't mean you can beat a guy who has been using magic for like 100 years xd
puma1sunfire chapter 45 . 11/17/2020
Its been an amazing read to the point I just kept going till I got here, the end. I WILL BE GOING TO YOUR AUTHOR PAGE AND READING THE REWRITE! Outstanding work, OUTSTANDING!
Pemberton chapter 10 . 11/11/2020
While I realize that you are re-writing the story, I wanted to tell you how much I absolutely adored how you are portraying Sirius. Surreptitious trips to Gringotts and Nocturn Alley? THIS is how a Marauder teaches and shows his god-son how to move forward and take control of his life. Well done, very well done and thank you...
Charlee56 chapter 45 . 11/10/2020
I love THIS story. I'm not looking for a different one. And all your 'improvements in style/skills' could have been well-used in finishing what is a BRILLIANT STORY.

So please finish this one up.
Charlee56 chapter 36 . 11/10/2020
Okay, so the Guilds are all super-secret. What about the ICW representatives? You wrote several chapters ago that all the Guilds had reps at the ICW HQ.
Why can't our intrepid heroes go to the ICW and get an appointment with one of these Masters? Why chase Gellert of all people?
Charlee56 chapter 25 . 11/6/2020
Wow. Just... WOW.
Spazzman29 chapter 9 . 10/31/2020
Molly threatening Sirius has to be the most pathetic thing ever. She wouldn't stand a chance (We all know her killing Bellatrix in canon was bullshit)
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Good start.
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 45 . 10/18/2020
Just found your story and utterly devoured it. I think the story has been engaging and interesting. It's a shame this isn't going further but I will check out the new version.
Merlin Perseus Potter chapter 27 . 10/12/2020
Its official you are my new favorite author
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »