Reviews for Starlight Butterfly and Dark Dagger
Not to be rude or anything but did you HAVE to make hermione like Snape. I am not found of things like that so I will not countinue reading your story even though it does seem interesting. Sorry.
smytheberry is my life chapter 40 . 9/5/2016
Draco's middle name is his father's name, and Narcissa's hair is mostly black but with the signature Malfoy hair in streaks.
smytheberry is my life chapter 29 . 9/4/2016
I'm in ninth grade and I'm proud to say im in honours human antonomy, it is a private class only me and three other people are in it.
smytheberry is my life chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Blaise is a guy, and Draco's best friend
PinkDiamond chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
This is my first review and I just love no, ADORE these series I read from chapters one and I'm gonna finish it!
Gralfoylover1004 chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh
!
halfbloodmalfoyy chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
Blaise is a girl? whyy?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
HE is a boy.
truth be told chapter 40 . 4/25/2014
I loved your book I think it should become an movies your a great write hopefully one day you will be famous for your writing.
Suzy chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Tis is great! I can't wait to read the next!
kristina chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Omg I love this story its so different from the others I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I seldom laugh at any fics but your writing can be so hillarious. And I let you know that I read a lot and hermione is not a granger fics are becomming more common in writing. But I have to give it to you, I really like the story and is very original ! But you really had me laughing with the article in the daily prophet it was just too damn hillarious. I know thay you propably won't respond which is okay by me. But let me tell you I rarely review let alone by a closed fic. I'm really proud of your story and hope that writing will always have an important place in your hart.

With love, marjolein from the Netherlands an better known here as marsjjxx (but I have the bad habbit of not updating caused by school)
Autumnvicky chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Calling that serial killer 'daddy'? HUGGING HIM when he wanted her abortioned? Saying she missed him? Really? How? Before this she was working with others to kill him. I don't think finding your related would change that so fast. Why hasn't she tried to escape? To show her disgust? I'd feel like a hybrid freak bred by a monster.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
blaiseisaboy
Babydraco chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Your story sucks. It's so unrealistic and stupid.