Reviews for Starlight Butterfly and Dark Dagger
PinkDiamond chapter 24 . 7/28
This is my first review and I just love no, ADORE these series I read from chapters one and I'm gonna finish it!
Gralfoylover1004 chapter 30 . 6/1
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh
!
halfbloodmalfoyy chapter 4 . 2/11
Blaise is a girl? whyy?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
HE is a boy.
truth be told chapter 40 . 4/25/2014
I loved your book I think it should become an movies your a great write hopefully one day you will be famous for your writing.
Suzy chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Tis is great! I can't wait to read the next!
kristina chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Omg I love this story its so different from the others I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I seldom laugh at any fics but your writing can be so hillarious. And I let you know that I read a lot and hermione is not a granger fics are becomming more common in writing. But I have to give it to you, I really like the story and is very original ! But you really had me laughing with the article in the daily prophet it was just too damn hillarious. I know thay you propably won't respond which is okay by me. But let me tell you I rarely review let alone by a closed fic. I'm really proud of your story and hope that writing will always have an important place in your hart.

With love, marjolein from the Netherlands an better known here as marsjjxx (but I have the bad habbit of not updating caused by school)
Autumnvicky chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Calling that serial killer 'daddy'? HUGGING HIM when he wanted her abortioned? Saying she missed him? Really? How? Before this she was working with others to kill him. I don't think finding your related would change that so fast. Why hasn't she tried to escape? To show her disgust? I'd feel like a hybrid freak bred by a monster.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
blaiseisaboy
Babydraco chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Your story sucks. It's so unrealistic and stupid.
EJect chapter 38 . 10/2/2012
I don't know who
EJect chapter 32 . 10/2/2012
How can she still be wizard/faery/elf?
EJect chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
Why? You didn't have to make Draco a vampire! Can't anyone be normal?
EJect chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
They still haven't found out about Blaise, have they? And when is the fac that the Dark Lord is Hermione's dad going to come in?