Reviews for What Do You Get For The Girl Who Hates Everything?
Henry V chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Very good. The beginning to something beautiful in a world of pain and tears.

Thank you for this.

Yours sincerely,

Henry V
shadow-no-honou chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
this is nice!
Rockman SP chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Beautiful... Simply beautiful...
The Lord Of pencil chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
A long and good story, like it!
Jho chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Nice story :)
NoStyle chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
that was such a well written piece. very good job with the characters. they were believable (and seeing them act like that was so cute too!)awesome job on capturing the feeling of the sorta 'experimental relationship'. it was an overall very beautiful exchange between the two of them. i'm glad you decided to upload it. it was too good to just keep it hidden away in the depths of the hardrive lol
Ryouji-kun chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Ah. so much sweetness and sugar on this fic that had to get an insulin shot. I liked the WAFF, and I'm an A/S fan, so yay. :D
Xardion chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Good fic. Clever ending. Cool beginning. Write more.
Pharsti chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Nice.

Your writing style is very good, but the OOC-ness is a tad high, even for a WAFF fic. Shinji is way too bold here.

Also, the transition from Asuka and Shinji having a normal conversation to suddenly practically jumping each other seemed kinda too fast and weird to me.

Nevertheless, it's a good fic, and I'd recommend it to people looking for a lightheated WAFF piece. _
frograss chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Excellent fic and yes Asuka was definitely OOC. That doesn't mean too much though, as many fics are written with hypothetical situations thrown in and attempt to predict and write what that characters behavior would be. Okay. Enough wind there. Good story, well written. Liked it very much and would read many more like it if I could find good fics like this one - But I won't stop trying to find them either.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Good story. I don't remember seeing this one in the WAFF competition.