Reviews for Hellboy II: A Red Conspiracy
Indoraptor111 chapter 6 . 4/24
Please update this story.
EnduringPromise chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Dear, GUEST! Stephanie Phelps, I'm sure she is working on them
Stephanie Phelps chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
HEY WHAT GIVES WITH THE NO UPDATES!? I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED NOW! SO PLEASE UPDATE!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
WOW! That was UNEXPECTED, but nice all the same. So WHEN will you update again? I HOPE it DOSEN'T take as long as this one did!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
As I've said before I LOVE THIS WORK! Keep it up and PLEASE UPDATE I DEMAND AN UPDATE SOON! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
LOVED THAT! Keep up the GREAT WORK! I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! WILL Jessica TELL Hellboy about her being pregnant? Because he REALLY needs to know.
Stephanie Phelps chapter 4 . 8/24/2017
I LOVED THAT! YOU HAD BETTER PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW BECAUSE I'M ONE OF THOSE TYPES OF READERS WHO HATES BEING KEPT IN SUSPENSE! SO PLEASE UPDATE NOW I'M BEGGING YOU HERE! Oh AND I've got one thing to say to those who read the first story. WHY HAVE YOU GUYS NOT BEEN READING AND REVIEWING THIS STORY? So IF you ALL read and review THIS story AND see THIS REVIEW you'll ALL see how DISAPPOINTED I AM AT ALL OF YOU!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED THIS YET! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR WEEKS! SO PLEASE UPDATE NOW!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
WOAH NICE! Oh but one thing I WANT to know is DID Jessica and Nuada have a relation ship BEFORE she met Hellboy? Because that would be shocking not only to me... but also to Hellboy. And Nuada would be SHOCKED to see her with Hellboy.
Stephanie Phelps chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
LOVED IT! How you come up with stuff I have no idea.
Stephanie Phelps chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
WOW NICE OPENING! So there's one thing I REALLY want to know. That thing is WILL Jessica be PREGNANT in this story? Because that would be a GREAT plot twist if she does!