Reviews for Bad Company
TheWanderer23 chapter 42 . 2/18
Awww...such a cute date! You’re a great writer, thanks for updating!
AmberRocketts chapter 42 . 2/17
I just found this story tonight and i fricking love it! Can't wait to see whats next!
sjwmaw chapter 42 . 2/17
Great! Everything is put to mothers open which makes it easier to have a relationship ! Just love how cheesy Liam is! I wonder what his deal is? - angel? Some kind of god! Looking forward to more.
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 42 . 2/17
Oooohhh, what will happen next? Thank you for this wonderful chapter, i really liked the date and how it turned out. I was wondering when Morgan and Liam were going to reveal their powers to each other, but I guess it a done! Anyway I hope you update soon!
BunnyGirl1520 chapter 41 . 2/12
Errrr mERRHHH Gooooooood. Yus, they are alike! I can't wait to see what happens if/when they find out! Pls update soon .
sjwmaw chapter 41 . 2/10
Roller rink! That’s very cute for a first date - lots of holding hands and fun:) I live the way she dealt with Lainey, who is a complete psycho, but I think she’s met her match now. Liam is so sweet - love him and him giving her his sweater - very cute. Looking forward to more! X
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 1 . 2/8
OMG! That was surprising! I love it and I hope that you continue like that! I mean Liam, special ability, never would’ve guess! But I love and I hope that he won’t die, cuz when Jonah died I cried with Morgan... Anyways, I hope you update soon, thanks for that amazing and informative chapter!;)
sjwmaw chapter 40 . 2/5
Well finally they got together! Very romantic! (A guy once wrote a song for me and sang it to me - it was very sweet even though I didn’t like him that way!) I hope that dean can cope with the development in their relationship. I like the way her decision to take things further with Liam changed her nightmare, that means she can change the whole thing if she just makes the right choices maybe? Looking forward to more as always.
sjwmaw chapter 39 . 2/2
Wow this is getting pretty dark and terrifying- poor kid. She needs to talk to dean and Sam - they’ll find a way to help her if anyone can and track this demon down.
BunnyGirl1520 chapter 39 . 2/1
Why is it always cliff hangers! I love you for your quick updates and can't wait for the next chapter!
sjwmaw chapter 38 . 1/31
Wow that was one scary nightmare! I hope they can work out when it’s happening so they can do something to stop it... I love the relationship with Liam, he is incredibly sweet and lovely. I hope that if they do get together it won’t complicate things but just make them even better. Looking forward to more!
sjwmaw chapter 37 . 1/31
Sorry for taking a while to review! That went very well considering! I liked her singing in the car at the end :)
BunnyGirl1520 chapter 37 . 1/29
i love it! I love the song! I love how it goes so well with the chapter. I ship morgan and liam so hard.
BunnyGirl1520 chapter 36 . 1/25
Thanks for the update! . Pls update again soon!
sjwmaw chapter 36 . 1/23
Aww Dean is having a full on chick flick moment! That’s very cute. I liked how she dealt with Lainey - very cool. Also loving Liam - he gets better all the time. Can’t wait for dean to meet his Dad. He’s going to enjoy himself making his daughter squirm I’m sure!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »