Reviews for Bad Company (CANCELLED)
bonitalito chapter 45 . 4/21
Well i am definitely following this story. I really enjoy it. I'm sorry you are having a bad time right now.
bonitalito chapter 34 . 4/21
Get your balls back... i am dead over here that was great!
BunnyGirl1520 chapter 45 . 4/6
Hey, we are all in this together. I'll be waiting for the new rewritten version, and I hope it all works out for you.
sjwmaw chapter 45 . 4/5
Thanks for the heads up - sorry to hear you won’t be updating as I’ll miss the story, but I do understand! Looking forward to the new version when you get there! X
Dramione Winchester-Halliwell chapter 45 . 4/5
oh no I hope your ok take all the time you need sending love from your #SPN family 3
sjwmaw chapter 43 . 2/25
Ooh the lot thickens! A sentinel- well that’s kind of sexy I suppose, in that he’s there for her and to protect her. The perfect boyfriend :)) Dean is having to control his protective instincts regarding teenage boys round his daughter since he can’t get away from the fact that he’s her soulmate - poor Dean :) I hope they can change something before her vision becomes reality! Update soon!
TheWanderer23 chapter 42 . 2/18
Awww...such a cute date! You’re a great writer, thanks for updating!
AmberRocketts chapter 42 . 2/17
I just found this story tonight and i fricking love it! Can't wait to see whats next!
sjwmaw chapter 42 . 2/17
Great! Everything is put to mothers open which makes it easier to have a relationship ! Just love how cheesy Liam is! I wonder what his deal is? - angel? Some kind of god! Looking forward to more.
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 42 . 2/17
Oooohhh, what will happen next? Thank you for this wonderful chapter, i really liked the date and how it turned out. I was wondering when Morgan and Liam were going to reveal their powers to each other, but I guess it a done! Anyway I hope you update soon!
BunnyGirl1520 chapter 41 . 2/12
Errrr mERRHHH Gooooooood. Yus, they are alike! I can't wait to see what happens if/when they find out! Pls update soon .
sjwmaw chapter 41 . 2/10
Roller rink! That’s very cute for a first date - lots of holding hands and fun:) I live the way she dealt with Lainey, who is a complete psycho, but I think she’s met her match now. Liam is so sweet - love him and him giving her his sweater - very cute. Looking forward to more! X
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 1 . 2/8
OMG! That was surprising! I love it and I hope that you continue like that! I mean Liam, special ability, never would’ve guess! But I love and I hope that he won’t die, cuz when Jonah died I cried with Morgan... Anyways, I hope you update soon, thanks for that amazing and informative chapter!;)
sjwmaw chapter 40 . 2/5
Well finally they got together! Very romantic! (A guy once wrote a song for me and sang it to me - it was very sweet even though I didn’t like him that way!) I hope that dean can cope with the development in their relationship. I like the way her decision to take things further with Liam changed her nightmare, that means she can change the whole thing if she just makes the right choices maybe? Looking forward to more as always.
sjwmaw chapter 39 . 2/2
Wow this is getting pretty dark and terrifying- poor kid. She needs to talk to dean and Sam - they’ll find a way to help her if anyone can and track this demon down.