Reviews for Catching A Weasel Asleep
anko chapter 1 . 7/4
I love this whole series! And I can't wait for the next chapter!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 7 . 6/29
Another great chapter, I love Kirk’s schemes, especially as they do it to avoid blood shed but that there is an awareness that even that has negative repercussions on the wider community. Definitely want more of Kirk’s outer confidence and inner turmoil. :-)
Uhura the 9th chapter 7 . 6/27
Your story is getting good, the crew s funny especially Spock trying to give the odds about the mission LOL
Uhura the 9th chapter 6 . 5/13
Wild wild west he haw nice story.
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 6 . 3/29
I’ve spent the morning re-reading from the beginning and it’s been a good reminder of how much I love this story and your writing style, particularly McCoy’s grouchy internal voice. I’m glad you’ve picked this back up as you’ve created a great alternative world here and I need to know how they’re going to get out of this latest hare-brained disaster.
MoonyEstelChase chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
"Don't forget about me!"
...
That's your story calling. It wants you to update.

I love your Western AU, and after I devoured Among the Willows, I sped over to read this story. I love all the reference, especially Edith. Keep writing! I love this!
Cat'sLibrary chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
"Jim's life is firmly filed in the tragedy section of the library" ah! I really loved that line. You're such a good writer, with a real talent for evoking emotion. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. I'm curious to learn what Khan's backstory is in this universe.
TheMasterOfFanfic555 chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Please write more! I've been following this fanfic for ages now, and I've loved every bit of it. I also read the prequel. Please update soon!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Aww, I've missed this story, it's been a while since we've had an update, but you're back with a bang! Love this latest instalment, your writing is always so heartfelt. Xx
Cat'sLibrary chapter 4 . 7/1/2017
Jim is never going to let Bones go anywhere without him every again. Poor Bones, he just has the worst luck! The scene between Khan and Pike was very suspenseful, and the one between Bones and Carol was very cute. I loved your variant on Bones' space is disease speech. "Wrapped in the darkness of man and the silence of nature's wrath" I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter! XD
Danzinora Switch chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
Ohhhh, snap! Well worth the wait, the action and suspense are amazing! And the way you wrote the confrontation with Pike... well, he's dead ain't he? But man was that well done. And the harrowing escape! Beautiful! My gosh! Staying tuned!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
I thought for a moment that McCoy was going to get tortured, and after having just read the lastest chapter of The Doppelgänger Initiative I'm not sure I would have been able to cope with that! Great chapter as always, loved the image of the face plant.
Cat'sLibrary chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
Nice adaptation of Nibirian. Bones' nightmare at the beginning was very visceral. I continue to be amazed by how well you write Bones, Jim, and all the characters. I'm really looking forward to more!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Another tense chapter, from the opening line right until the end. You just know if Kirk keeps pushing his luck he's going to come unstuck eventually.
maurobar chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
I usually love your stories and the first in this series was wonderful. But killing off not one but two horses was too much for me. It didn't really advance the story and seemed senseless to me. I know it is only fiction but I don't need those images. Sorry but that is just me.