Reviews for Catching A Weasel Asleep
MoonyEstelChase chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
"Don't forget about me!"
...
That's your story calling. It wants you to update.

I love your Western AU, and after I devoured Among the Willows, I sped over to read this story. I love all the reference, especially Edith. Keep writing! I love this!
Cat'sLibrary chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
"Jim's life is firmly filed in the tragedy section of the library" ah! I really loved that line. You're such a good writer, with a real talent for evoking emotion. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. I'm curious to learn what Khan's backstory is in this universe.
TheMasterOfFanfic555 chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Please write more! I've been following this fanfic for ages now, and I've loved every bit of it. I also read the prequel. Please update soon!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Aww, I've missed this story, it's been a while since we've had an update, but you're back with a bang! Love this latest instalment, your writing is always so heartfelt. Xx
Cat'sLibrary chapter 4 . 7/1/2017
Jim is never going to let Bones go anywhere without him every again. Poor Bones, he just has the worst luck! The scene between Khan and Pike was very suspenseful, and the one between Bones and Carol was very cute. I loved your variant on Bones' space is disease speech. "Wrapped in the darkness of man and the silence of nature's wrath" I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter! XD
Danzinora Switch chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
Ohhhh, snap! Well worth the wait, the action and suspense are amazing! And the way you wrote the confrontation with Pike... well, he's dead ain't he? But man was that well done. And the harrowing escape! Beautiful! My gosh! Staying tuned!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
I thought for a moment that McCoy was going to get tortured, and after having just read the lastest chapter of The Doppelgänger Initiative I'm not sure I would have been able to cope with that! Great chapter as always, loved the image of the face plant.
Cat'sLibrary chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
Nice adaptation of Nibirian. Bones' nightmare at the beginning was very visceral. I continue to be amazed by how well you write Bones, Jim, and all the characters. I'm really looking forward to more!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Another tense chapter, from the opening line right until the end. You just know if Kirk keeps pushing his luck he's going to come unstuck eventually.
maurobar chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
I usually love your stories and the first in this series was wonderful. But killing off not one but two horses was too much for me. It didn't really advance the story and seemed senseless to me. I know it is only fiction but I don't need those images. Sorry but that is just me.
Cat'sLibrary chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
Very exciting start. I really enjoyed the banter between Bones, Spock, and Jim at the beginning of chapter one. It had a very TOS feel which I liked. Also liked Jim being protective of Bones and the gang in general. He's a good friend and leader even if he is kind of a reckless idiot. I was also happy to see Gaila again. I don't know what exactly it was, but I enjoyed her friendship with Bones in Among the Willows. Carol's introduction was also very good. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
Great action scene, looking forward to more.
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Chapter 2.
the young Vulcan female dresses in Western clothes and bootswas teaching like crazy to a crop of children were noisiest urgh she was sixteen years old started her first career as a young teenage teacher had a vision of McCoy in agony of Nero was killed assassinated by them High Mster what is it a map on his fleash horrible oh my it larger we must aid them Momma mia excuse me pardon us hello travelers we too fight against evil Joanna yeah oh no Dad! easy with Pike Acolytes then then it really happened His scream was heard loudly Sis he was tortured lkike what Jane of the Volturi who she Vampire we must turn you into Vampires then the Bite of Vampire Venom With Carol changing so they then it happened became members of a Coven known as the Phoenix Coven shattered screaming then then it happened Mccoy was healed so they with Pike got Strawberry Red eyes at death then news of the tribe of Chief Sarek heard screams oh no my son is bitten by Vampires is now undead then the carriage was a Funeral one borrowed from riding with convertees with a lot of animal blood they were heading to Yorktown City Aunt why we are we have to reach this city at once be who is man oh man he's ever handsome Stacey Agnet John Harrison oh my god what is it Claudia he is all cloaked but who sent him and why hang on Pike we are almost there Torak yes we are from his tribe yikes who is that my uncle Captain Solok madam niece you dress differently yes like it our eyes are fiery yellow did to your teenage daughter Demora yes Dad herself was ageless what you done to us ugh what happened he desired blood Momma mia you bit him my venom heals him I Fell young what are we Vampires we are creatures of the night you never see your families again but your mother and Frrankin are into their eighties so your parents uh oh the tribe move yikes they too bitten holu moly first gotta make a treaty in cause these ones will Phase her giggles exploded like a child what Werewolves existed so Vampires Gulp T'Pau their ShamanessHello T'Pau are you ill yes Dawn Read Spier why in western clothes and boots what a scarf yes i need you to cure Doctor Leonard H Mccoy oh good god i am fine ma'am that's a lot of movin' down here a child young man Dad you bred on my daughter ulp that was Ambassdor Skra with hiis with oh yuk a girl belch Egads dressed the young Vulcan female read a headline the child poked at books darn her uncle studied from tribe you will live like from La Push, Washington o Boy Toys Aunt what are doing found book look Princess of Mars please Dad you earned it then boy got three dolls who are these people that they moved in in time they were now ready for a newest enemy that Sarek was in a room dressed very nermal T'Pau was sick needed medical care was in a bed her hair white wrinked aged skin bad eyes wore glassed for her to see better was old but frail butr weaken by age had changed her suddenly herself took her last passed away Her mate spoken words of sorrow then her body was cremated she was 106 years old Sarek was mourning he was grieving was his mother father and son made peace he neeed a mate a new wife very soon that news he and his tribe the young were warriors signed the treaty by orders both town merged then with others started to look lkike Forks. Washington but as all of them rebuilt they kept the old ways by speaking Quietute was the language of Native Americans the child placed T'Lar as their newest Shamaness then it resumed growing bigger then their nwest school built was very just right she Knighted as Forks High school then it as as all homes businesses grown but the families died left them orphaned had a lot of money then it resumed it growth then it finally stopped united four only Egads oh no first witner here blowing then it came with as all of them still more than as all then it really happened Sarek found a new wife of his people a woman now wed by T'Lar herself was new in here their nwest places as all of them oh man that's some school make it bigger then it was done now a new age a era for them then Cars clinking built a Popping Chekov sorry Sulu oh man come on pop then it happened moved hang on Hikaru we are going to live here then the lot of modren things resumed then it was sttaring to grow more largest then suddenly stop but supermazillions ore more as all then suddenly m ore than as all came to a stop now Modernized Sis your hair is short really oh my really then all women slice hair shorter than norm drssed very dressy looked from the early 1920's then it really happened Sarek's wife looked well started to dance different these women were Flappers she did revoutionized them but teaching them to vote different.
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Great start. Looking forward to seeing what mess the man-child gets our beloved doctor into. ;-)