Reviews for The Now and the Never
takuya chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
yay that was a really cute stoy i liked it lots
mirai3k chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
loved the parallel and then how it all came together.

~Mirai

P.S. Wonder if you'll write more SasuNaru soon? I miss em!
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Mou . . . so kawaii! God, you're just brilliant! I mean it! I've been trying to write this kind of short-story-poetry type thing often, but now I'm stuck! Stupid writer's block! I need caffiene! *grabs cherry coke* As always, great job!
Dust chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
*_* The sweetest thing I've ever read. 'Nuff said.
Nine1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Just the words "and the dragon tags the knight, and mouths, 'You're it.'" make me smile and giggle and remember how sweet life can be. Yet another adorably cute fic that somehow manages to be deep and thoughtful at the same time.
Meitzu chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Well, it was a great story to begin idea. But the ending was kinda..I don't . Short, and you kinda wrapped up the fluff into one sentance. Kawaii, though.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
this is really sweet but it's a bit short! Maybe you could do a second part or something? Well done, you are really talented and that was such a good idea. Ken and Daisuke are the best!
allekto too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
i've told you before that your fic are addicting, right? this one is as well. i like it. and yes- now or never. nice.
that is secret chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Aw. . . how adorable. . .
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
aw! i absolutely loved that! it was sad and happy all at the same moment! anyways, beautifully written as always!
LadyRune chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
You know, if you play the Tidus and Yuna theme, and read really slow, it fits just nicely. Although, with all the kissing going on, I'm not sure if the digimon would stay asleep? (they share a uterus? I had no idea.)