Reviews for I think I know what you need
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
This was a really cute little drabble. I love your characterisation of Luna - I think you write her really well and it's so different to Draco that it just fits which makes them a great pair to write together.

This was well written and I enjoyed reading it :)
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I love Luna, and I thought this was really sweet. You really captured her innocence and general caring nature, and you did it really well. Again, I think this could have done with a bit more... just a bit more, to be honest. I don't understand why Draco was so comfortable with Luna, but I think with a bit of expansion, it could be a brilliant backstory.
isaacswolfsbane chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
This was really sweet. I love how Luna just appeared to help him feel better. She's such a sweet and caring person and instinctively wise and I think you've shown this really well.

Draco seems a little ooc at the beginning, but by the end, he's more in character so I'll just assume he's acting funny because of the cold ;)

Great job :)
MicaNgocLan chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Luna was spot on. She is such a unique character and carefree that allows her to associate with anyone. Draco may have pushed away more before opening to her. That dynamic could have given Luna a bigger chance to connect with him, the way she does and would have highlighted the ending that much more.
This is a great moment for Draco where he can be freed a bit and allowed us to connect to his modest vulnerability.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I love seeing Draco and Luna in instances like this. The innocence is so beautiful. I think they could have been excellent friends because she could balance out his roughness.

Both seemed nicely in character for the most part. Draco and his sarcasm and dryness. Luna and her sweetness, not caring that Draco wouldn't want her company. The only thing that felt a bit off was that Draco was quick to vent to her about everything wrong. He tends to be more guarded in canon, so it seems strange that he would just open up to someone he isn't close to.

I'm curious. Did you intentionally write Luna as an empath? If so, excellent job. If not, it came across like that, and excellent job still.
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This is a very very strange fic, and now I'm really confused. Still, I think Draco and Luna are very in character and your flow is good!
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I'm reviewing this on behalf of the review-a-thon at The Golden Snitch forum. You should join.
Anyways, onto the review.
This was so cute. Poor Draco. Sick and having such a bad day.
But then in comes Luna to the rescue, ready to make everything. She really does know the right things to say, and the whole holding hands thing was genuine Luna. I love the way you write her.
Nice drabble.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
do you think you can expand this story
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Well, I'd say Luna is done more than okay. I can just hear her saying everything she says.
I now officially love sick!Draco. He is definitely having a bad day!
I love Draco being so skeptical about Luna's help. I mean, after all, they're on opposite sides of the war, and aren't shown to have much in common, but in the end you get that cute mental image of them holding hands. :).
I love the ending. Thanks for writing me this :D!