Reviews for Stationary
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Great story! It is great! :)
Baltosbabygirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Jim's Journal was included with the DVD, right? I got one too. You're story here is great!

-Saba
Blank chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
What an amazing short story! This is BEAUTIFULLY written and puts me to shame. All of your descriptions are so precise and all the threads tie together neatly. It's no wonder this was published. You are an outstanding authoress, never EVER doubt that.
angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
YOU MADE ME CRY! I NEVER EVER EVER CRY! HOW COULD YOU?
Mickeymouse07079 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I just love the story. It almost made me cry. I felt Jims pain. I wish I coudl be there to comfort jim. Please I hope there is going to more of this great story. I just love it. Thank you so very much for wrighting it.
abby chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
As the #1 Jim worshipper I feel like crying. Excellent writing! Will you add more?
Team Bonet chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I'm a bit torn . While I really like the new scene with Jim breaking the dishes, I miss the last few sentences of the original [I can't remember them word for word, but I do remember that I found them to be a gentle, appropriate ending]. My other [hopefully constructive] comment is that some of your sentences are a bit long, joined by comas and [;]. I think you should separate a few of them, since they can stand alone without interrupting the flow.

Bleah. Now I'm starting to sound like a professor . [cough] Great writing. Congratulations on the chance to publish!
WeAsLeYkid8 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
::Tears:: That's so poignant, I teared up during the first and last parts of the letter-and yeah, this version was better :)

Ever considered writing a longer story? I think you could pull something good off.

J.
Silvey M chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Hello! I read the first version, and I liked it a lot. But I think I might like this better. It's really good! And hey, in the letter, Jim mentioned "that Christmas when I was 7" and "It was my only wish, to have you there."

Could this have something to do with your other fic,

Christmas Together? Oh, yeah, I'm the Mystic Piper, but I changed my penname. Keep up the good work!