Reviews for Wonder Bunny
akanomie1 chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
So then this fic was rather eye catching at first however as the story progressed you basically turned the amizone warrior princess into some arm candy that barely fought and was scared of a mear wolf.. You tried to save yourself at the end with a sparring match but had a few holes in the story that had my head shaking in distaste. Like how she got her sword and shield back even tho kathy was watching over them? Well that aside my pet peeves were present...in a world that host animals only using the word people was rather offsetting and made me retch each time...as such them being animals means no hands but rather paws or hooves ect...i liked the story plot but felt a bit disappointed in the story's presentation on how you portray her as nothing more than nicks dumb bunny for several chaps...giving this 5 out of 10 only because the plot was solid and enjoyable.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
Awesome update Taconny! Loved this chapter and them preparing for the war. I wonder what Judith is going to think of it when she arrives... And what will Nick and Judy do together when they reach the battle?
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
Whoa, sweet! Love it, as always, and excited to see what changes you make to the Wonder Woman story as you go along.
Fox in the hen house chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against an Amazonian when victory is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha... (Dies)
ShadowRaven27 chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
Loved this chapter Ju! And I anticipate the next chapter! Two thumbs up!
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
Oooh, interesting. I was honestly surprised by this outcome.
ShadowRaven27 chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
*Chuckles*
Loved it. I wish you well for your what if and I hope that the issue with your family will be resolved soon! I anticipate the next chapter!
ShadowRaven27 chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
Not bad! That was starting to get interesting! Maybe a little action in the next chapter? Pretty pls with cherry on top?
DrekkDeina chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
This... Is a fun read. XD
I love it and can't wait to see what else you put in the story. *insert cheesy grin*
Keep up the good work.
Fox in the hen house chapter 6 . 6/24/2017
So many fursonas! Man, if the movie is as good as this I need to get a copy
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
Hmmm, I'm gonna have to alter some things for Chapter four. Eh, not too much work, so I'm not upset or anything. But yes, I can finally resume work! And then pause for a bit. Unless I can sneak in a few flashbacks to the prior days, either after the fire or after they signed up/after training and before the war. Yeah, that'll work.

I loved this Chapter. Can't wait to see what you do with Lance, though I might make a few comments if he gets OOC too much. A bit is fine, though, so don't worry.
monicav29 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
A wonderwoman crossover into Zootopia love it, so far the style is marvelous cant wait to see more.
Fox in the hen house chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Bahaha! Bunny buns for a distraction. She would do better to knock them out by tapping their heads but stunned by beauty works too.

Better get your shield, Wonderbunny!
FireMaster1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Oh but this looks rather interesting, quite a nice introduction for a Alternate universe. So Judy Hopps as wonder woman hardly surprising given Judy's personality. I think I will enjoy this :) kuddos to the writer ;)
ShadowRaven27 chapter 5 . 6/21/2017
A touch of fun in action never gets old! I'll anticipate the next chapter though I wonder how the OCs will come out. It's definitely something to look out for.