Reviews for Winter Thorns of Highgarden
cerulean369 chapter 23 . 5/10
I’ve re read this story and once again my words don’t do justice for how much I enjoyed it. This is the perfect setup for a such a good storyline as canon events come closer. Like Queen Lyarra winning back her throne? I’m all for that. Even if you never write a part 2 this was truly a great story. :))
WoolFan chapter 23 . 4/22
Great story! You did job with this FemJon. Loved the Willas match. Would loved an sequel.
kksambo chapter 23 . 4/16
Omg, how I loved this! I just adore the idea of Fem!Jon Snow and Willas Tyrell together, and you executed that idea perfectly! I also appreciate how you made sure to incorporate her visible Targaryen traits, not just her Stark one’s. For she is indeed the so desired Visenya Targaryen that Rhaegar wanted so desperately, so it’s only fitting she should have some visible traits to her that show she is indeed half Dragon. The Violet eyes, the specific skin tone, even the none physical characteristics she got from her father Rhaegar, like her melancholy nature and her immense talent with the harp. So yeah, am glad that it’s obvious (if you squint) that’s she’s not just a wolf, but very much a dragon too! Moving on, I know it’s been literal years, but I still hope you plan on creating the sequel story to this. I understand if you’ve long stopped feeling such inspiration for it, but I still hope nonetheless that this will one day be continued. For I dearly, desperately, want to read more of Lyarra and Willas’ relationship, and all they go through together in the Great Games! I specifically love reading Lyarra’s POV with occasional glimpses into Willas’, so I’d like to read her upcoming trials in largely her POV in the future if again, you ever do find the motivation to pick this rare gem back up! So even if I’m really late to this, just wanted to show you my appreciation anyway this review. Fem!Jon Snow stories are such a rare treat, much less one’s with her paired with Willas Tyrell, and again, you did it much justice. So thanks for this.
yochan123 chapter 23 . 4/1
arc 2 plz!
yochan123 chapter 17 . 4/1
He accepted one for his sister's sake and I think, could be persuaded for his great-nephew. Even then, I wouldn't start a rebellion when the Usurper still holds the throne. I would wait until his foolish madman of a son rises to it and then strike before another Mad King could bring us to ruin."

yes...really the smallfolk should have rebelled with joffrey
naina4641 chapter 23 . 1/6
Mace has valid concerns!
JemeryT chapter 23 . 11/10/2021
Great work. Glad to see a completed work and I hope to see a sequel some day
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 23 . 10/31/2021
I hope to read the sequel one day...
haielsker chapter 1 . 8/21/2021
Where can we read Winter Rose of Highgarden?
Roxas fleur chapter 23 . 6/26/2021
Omgg a very good read. I enjoy these kind of not-so-heavy stories for GoT, and this just topped the list
Roxas fleur chapter 23 . 6/26/2021
Hell of Sounds chapter 23 . 4/16/2021
I know it’s been awhile but is there ever going to be a sequel. There are so many interesting plot points that you hinted at that never came to a close. And it ends just before the setup of the main conflict. Would love to read more
era-romance chapter 12 . 4/15/2021
onky just realized this: based on the date this story was marked complete, this chapter is a true foretelling of what actually happened in the tv series... psychic much!
era-romance chapter 2 . 4/15/2021
been thinking it over since the last time i read this fic and, personally, I think Lucas Till from Macgyver would've made an excellent willas Tyrell.
ps. love this story!
gvlemen5043 chapter 23 . 3/28/2021
I guess we'll never get that sequel *sigh* I generally loved this story and I hope you one day get the motivation to write the sequel