Reviews for Legacy of Celestial Being
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 4 . 2/15
"From what I read it's likely because of the Gundams and their -heat signatures-. They look like a life form, and the mobile suits are programmed to kill anything it sees. Of course that's all just a wild guess of mine." Ian admitted. "But anyhow, we're going to do something about it."

*Facepalm*

A GN Drive is a semi-perpetual generator, scaled for installation in a mobile suit, which harnesses the byproducts of baryonic decay as an energy source. Like every other power source, a GN Drive has a limited moment-by-moment output; however due to its very nature a GN Drive will continue to supply power for a theoretically infinite period of time, so long as the GN drive is not pushed to breaking limits.

Within the context of mobile suit combat, it affords a unit the benefit of an inexhaustible power supply. The non-existent heat signature of its internal processes, combined with the GN Particles emissions, give any unit with a GN Drive a potent mix of stealth and ECM characteristics; neither the GN Drive nor any thruster emissions can be seen by infrared sensors and the GN Particles scatter radar and disrupt long range communications.
Q5Lxe chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Hate CU x810949716613
CU are Cucks. For Freedom!
Spread the message! Mary out.Q1Al
3X03H chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Hate CU x480598192433
CU are Cucks. For Freedom!
Spread the message! Mary out.943a
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Wow someone still is writing damn WOOT!
Zero kami no mu chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
never thought i would find someone who is still writing for this series, and for a pairing of Feldt and Setsuna.
fnlrpa chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Yay, a gundam 00 fanfic. Haven't seen one in awhile. Also love the pairing. Can't wait till the next chapter
Nothing Much chapter 5 . 6/21/2017
Interesting concept of a crossover. I'd like to see where this story is headed.
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
I have been waiting for a story with Setsuna x Feldt. It's a bit rough since it's the first chapter. I'm unfamiliar with Borderlands, and I'm not too keen on reading a crossover (you probably should've put it in that category), so I will probably unfortunately lose interest in this.