Reviews for Crash
UNcoDED ZiPCoDe chapter 2 . 8/17
Thanks for writing this story. A personal anecdote which might help the plot line is that my Indonesian roommate of 4 years takes off her hijab in the privacy of her boyfriend because even though they aren't married, she feels like the level of love and respect is akin to that. There's also a whole bunch of blogs on Tumblr on 'progressive' Muslims who are trying to figure out their identity whilst still retaining their religion. Your story made me think of seriously posting my own ideas of a POC twilight story that I had thought wouldn't get views, but there is a serious gap in that literature especially in Fanfic so thanks for filling that.
Hope all is well with you. Really enjoying this story. I hope you continue to write.
Northern Light1000 chapter 3 . 7/7
Great start to a story! Like it very much!
Ms.E.Hawkins chapter 1 . 7/4
hi. I'm really glad I found this story. Because this is the first time I read a Muslim Bella and I thought you are so brave to write it and post it in this generation. And fyi, I'm a born muslim women who choose to wear hijab at highschool also. And I live in America right now. Your story are so relatable for me (obviously) and so great. I hope more people are like you, more open minded about everything surround them. Because I only believe in good people, regardless of their etnic, religion or whatever.
I hope you will continue this story, because it is so refreshing and hopefully will make some people undertstand a little bit about Muslim. Good job xo
amberkey chapter 3 . 7/4
Lots of love for this story!
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 7/4
Can't wait to read what happens next!
sanutazwrites chapter 3 . 7/3
I can't believe people are frustrated, confused coz she started wearing Hijab! That's crazy. Also if she's wearing one doesn't mean she's supporting oppression by men! Its because she follows her faith. I think people in the US really don't know Islam at all. And just the middle east is not the center of Islam...I felt like its stereotyped in the US.. Its sad. I glad your writing this and people really need to get more informed.
sanutazwrites chapter 1 . 7/3
I'm glad someone is actually writing a Muslim Bella. I think its high time. I congratulate you.
tff000 chapter 3 . 6/30
good
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 6/30
I am sincerely looking forward to reading this story...but I am going to wait til complete. THANK YOU for sharing another of your very thought provoking stories :-) I enjoy your writings!
Mia chapter 3 . 6/27
This is so refreshing. I really enjoy this. Your writing is on point, too. Keep it going x
I really enjoyed this chapter. I love the way youve written Bella. The edward in this chapter seems very different from the edward youve shown in the previous chapters. There's a level of familiarity between e and b that seems entirely inconsequential, perhaps purposely so, in edwards airport and plane interactions with Bella.

Keep up the good work. You write so well. There's so much of you in these stories, in Bella.
Awkward person chapter 3 . 6/26
Hey. I know you get a lot of mean reviews, about your writing style, about your characters, about the themes of your stories...

I honestly don't understand that. How people would actually waste time and energy to type words just to be mean.

I think your stories are so, so interesting, and the way you write, with all those citations and stuff... you're so knowledgeable! The way you plan your stories (I love reading the A/N just to see your thought process), with all those little details and references...

I don't know how to say this without sounding creepy, but I think we should be friends lol

I mean, I do live in a different country and my English isn't even that good (so please excuse my mistakes), but I like the way you think

The world of fanfiction is quite peculiar, huh? We don't even know each other, but your words make us connect

I'm sorry if I sound weird (I know I do), but this is something that I think about a lot when I'm reading your stories.

I would love to hang out with you, grab some coffee or something, and talk.

Ok, this is kinda weird and awkward so I'm not even going to login because I'm shy hahah

Don't let those mean people get to you. Remember that you have those awkward readers who would like sit down and chat :)

Love your stories,
Awkward person
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 6/27
Thank you! I really enjoyed the back story between these two. Sets the stage. Very fascinating!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 6/27
You may have felt this chapter was "clunky," but the back and forth of past and present was necessary to explain where each of the characters is coming from in the present. So, no worries.

Thanks!