Reviews for Unclouded Truth: A Tale of Fate
Heather chapter 17 . 5/5
OMG this is amazing! Can't wait to see more!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Awesome, cant wait for jack to heal up and go find her.
SpringBorn chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
It was good. I like how you described her training session and how much of a strain it was on her. Can't wait till the next chapter.
SpringBorn chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Good chapter. I wonder who brought her there in the first place. I can't wait till the next chapter.
SpringBorn chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
Short but good. I can't wait to see what happens next. And maybe add a little more description of the man and where she is?
LuluCalliope chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Oh, my gosh...update QUICKLY! Please! Please! Please!
LuluCalliope chapter 13 . 11/14/2012 has a daughter?

HEY! He can't be king of the world without a queen! HEY, AKU! I'll be your queen! *waves hand back and forth*
LuluCalliope chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
For the next sixty seconds, I will conduct a test of my emergency fan girl equipment.

*insert of fan girl scream of disbelief*

This has been an emergency...I cannot believe that the last word of the chapter was makes no sense! Well, it does...but I'm not sure if I want to, I'm confused...GOD, THINKING AFTER SCHOOL HURTS!

This concludes my test of my fan girl equipment.
LuluCalliope chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Phew! I'm glad that the chapters aren't in bold anymore! It was getting kind of annoying to read!

Anyway, you're doing an amazing job! I am loving this story so far, and keep up the excellent work!
flower1815 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
can you please make more? i really want to know what happens next!
i can't wait for the next chapter!
Kethissfreak chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
That right there was epic, WRITE MOOAAAARRR!
memmek10k chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
this stroy is pretty good I hope you update soon
Dawn Gray Manson chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
ohmygosh! this is awesome! Hope you update soon! :D
helpfulDeathgod chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
I love this story...and now I'm almost getting impatient to read the next chapters...but don't think I won't be coming back. For future reference in your chapters, try to put a symbol between paragraphs when you change place/perspective.I had to read a few of them like three times before I realized we were seeing things from far away, or we were in a different place entirely. So, just my little critique for you. Keep up the good work.
-Sincerely your new avid reader,
SpringBorn chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
This is good. I liked how you ended this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Please update soon.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »