Reviews for From the Ashes
RarRar93 chapter 69 . 9/24
This was amazing!
Bigstik10 chapter 57 . 8/18
Okay, the animagus thing is a step too far. Of course after making it this far I should have seen it coming. I'm out. There's Hermione worship and then there's this story. I'm sorry but It's just too much.
Flippant chapter 9 . 8/1
That's because Draco is a monster.
Great start.
elleisforlovee chapter 69 . 7/22
Oh my goodness, I ADORED this! Your writing is simple in a way that is so effective and really quite beautiful. I could honestly read chapters and chapters of these four just living their lives. I also like how you took a different path with Hermione and her parents being in Australia. The storyline of her having a boyfriend and doing “normal” teenage things but always feeling so out of place was really well done. And Ron was written perfectly too! Harry and Ginny are adorable, of course and their trajectory with Voldemort essentially being this third person in their relationship was brilliant. Lots of great subjects covered in a very real way. I could go on and on! Thanks so much for sharing this. It’s definitelg a new favorite.
melakem chapter 69 . 7/20
This is a beautiful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you, very much, for the pleasure of reading it!
melakem chapter 67 . 7/20
Bibendum! lol I learned plenty, today. Thanks for the education, and the great chapter!
melakem chapter 54 . 7/17
Beautiful chapter! I like Hermione's decision to end all interviews once the question of Harry or Krum pops up. She handled that graciously, too, I think.

The whole discussion with Purdy was important. She was as damaged, in her own way, as McLaggen's targets. Ron clearly has some baggage from that night, himself.

Nice work.
melakem chapter 12 . 7/12
Oh, that is too funny! Poor Harry! Poor Ginny! And, Ron, too! This chapter was a good laugh!
melakem chapter 11 . 7/12
What a horrible nightmare to be alone with no support when you need it most. Even just the company of another living and lucid human would be a comfort when you don't know what's going to happen next.
melakem chapter 10 . 7/12
So many seemingly self-confident people have insecurities. It's nice to see them being aired out and, hopefully, begin to be patched up.
melakem chapter 9 . 7/12
I recently watched a video of a woman who survived internment at a concentration camp during WWII. She was a twin and was tortured/experimented on by Mengele. In the video she spoke of what happened to herself and her twin sister, and about losing the rest of their family. She also spoke of meeting a different doctor who was under Mengele. She went on to meet this doctor, and eventually, to forgive him for his participation in the atrocities committed. She said that many concentration camp survivors disrespect her for giving forgiveness, but, that it was important to her. It seemed to bring her peace and to give her a sense of recovering a bit of herself that had been stolen.

This chapter makes me think of this woman.
Loved this so much! Wish you would do a continuation of harry and Ginny!
"Fits in with JKR interviews and The Cursed Child."

Ron is drooling imbecile and hermione is transnigger?
VetTeacher chapter 1 . 1/5
I am half way through the story. I love this. It is everything I had hoped would happen. Well done and thanks for putting pen to paper.