Reviews for Dark Live (Being rewritten)
Pokemaster06 chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
woooowwwwwwwwww
Felix Barnes chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
if Misty’s dad was real... I WOULD FUCKING KILL HIM.
I WOULD SLOWLY TEAR HIS LIMBS OFF HIS BODY AND WATCH HIM BLEED. AND THEN... I WOULD LAUGH BEFORE REMOVING HIS TINY BRAIN FROM HIS HEAD AND SQUASHING IT.
Great Story.
Architect of Light 2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
This is definitely one of the most heartbreaking stories I've read on this site. I used to write Pokemon fanfiction when I was a kid, but I never could have written something this dark.

That said, this is also amazing. I just added the sequel to the list of stories I'm following here.
brtnvm chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
serena is better than misty
Lillian Smith chapter 12 . 8/6/2017
Ohmygosh! This story is, like, really really good! I haven't being reviewing too much recently but I've been very busy and all. Sorry for that.

Anyway, your writing style, descriptions and grammer are very good. And so is the plot.

The only problem I have in the story is the rape scene part where Misty sends the pictures and all. Is that appropriate for my age? I'm 14. Anyway, I skipped that part, so no prob.

One of the chapters also cleared my doubt that of which I asked earlier. You know, the one about the fact that Ash and Misty were foster siblings and CAN'T date. I like that she's now May's sister.

The epilogue is supercute. And I'll read the sequel too.
doc boy chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
Poor Misty... That's rough... I hope she finds peace and happiness eventually. But if I may ask, why are you writing this? This is not your average fanfic subject. If it's based on something's that's bothering you, is there anything I can do to help?
doc boy chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
I'm glad to see Misty eating again and I understand Ash trying to help her, but I think forcing her like that would make things worse for her
doc boy chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
I wonder what happened to Misty in her past. Whatever it is, it's not good. I hate to see her like this
doc boy chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Oh poor Misty. I really feel for the poor girl... Though I never thought she was abused as a kid and it pains me to see her suffer like that. But it's good drama I guess. I have a feeling it's gonna have a good payoff in the end. I assume it will be something around the lines of Ash getting her to open up, making her a little happier and them ending up together. She deserves some happiness in this story...
Ronniecoln 88 chapter 9 . 7/30/2017
Eevee is among the most common Pokémon
NeoXen7 chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
I woke up, saw my mails and my eyes widened from surprise.
Two chapters in a day!?
You made my day!
Okay that rhymed.
The birthday gifts were really great, along with the party. It seems like Misty will wear the locket most of the time. Ash's too sweet and carung
And May and Drew are also together and travelling together.
And Vaporeon and Glaceon.
I wanted Misty to catch a Gyarados and it would be good to overcome her fear. Plus it would be the powerhouse o lf her team.
Of course, I would like to read a sequel, of their journey together. It would be fun!
Thank You for such a good story.
NeoXen7 chapter 9 . 7/28/2017
Ooo...So May's family adopted Misty. It's good. She'd have great relationship with May and she has some great chemistry with Max. It was a really good chapter.
And now, Ash and Misty can be together. That's the most amazing part of the story.
Misty finally got a Vaporeon! Awesome! Now, she can be a trainer if she wants. It's too cute
I couldn't stop laughing when Drew made the 'call me' sign.
Anyway, waiting for next one.
NeoXen7 chapter 8 . 7/27/2017
The nightmare is finally over, hopefully Ash can help her forget about it. And they finally confessed their love. Though Ash's speech was interesting.
It would be awesome if Misty would be adopted by May's or Drew's family, it can happen right?
Enjoyed every chapter!
It somehow saddens me that there are only two left.
Anyway, looking forward for more...
Lillian Smith chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
Wow, that was unexpected. Interesting chapter. It is very well written. Since this is Pokeshipping, it's going to be wierd. I mean, having a crush on your sibling, foster or not, isn't right. Get my point?
Trainer Nexus chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
So far I'm hooked. I don't mind Misty being all out of character because well even though we don't know what happened by the time I'm doing this review, experiencing whatever she went through would change a person entirely. Ash seems more I guess more laid back and rude compared to the anime. Since he was disgusted when the teacher called Misty "lovely girl" and when he slept in class. Personally I don't mind it that much. Plus it seems Misty sort of changes him in the later chapters anyway. Writing style and all that are good and well all that stuff.
Really looking forward for the next one.