Reviews for Checking Up On
Snark King chapter 2 . 1/14
You're a self-righteous pussy.
Super-Nonymous chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
I received a complaint from someone who said that you unfairly blocked him, keep in mind, I'm not accusing you of anything, I want to hear what you have to say about this.
Grimlord31 chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
That isn't Dagenspear, that's an imposter, and a damn good one at that.
Lauriver4ever chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
Good chapter, especially with the Island and Grave scenes; but why isn't Oliver trying to fight Laurel getting out on the streets with him? I am waiting in suspense for her first appearance as well as how she gets the Canary Cry. I would also guess that all this draws Sara in. Keep up the great work and may the force be with you.
Bl4ckHunter chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
Glad Thea's getting worked on and going after Bertinelli?

Looks like Daddy's little girl's gonna go for "hunting the Hood"
Lauriver4ever chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
Laurel has realized that Oliver has changed in 3 years and wants to let bygones be bygones, YAY! Keep up the great work and may the force be with you.
Aryan229 chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
Great. Oliver handled Thea well. Great project.
Aryan229 chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
Things are moving too fast but I am not complaining. Great work.
Lauriver4ever chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
Wow Lance, rein it in. I believe it is mention in stand with ward and queen's changing tides that he only reason Quentin was still a cop was that Oliver mostly but Moira, Malcolm, and Tommy too; had near infinite patience with him, otherwise bye bye cop. Keep up the great work and may the force be with you.
Spawn Hades chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
I'm just wondering if you ever plan on doing a sequel, or, maybe a timeline chapter?
A timeline chapter would consist of years and dates and what events took place on those times. It would be cool to see how differently everything would work out in this timeline. Peace.
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Nice ending! Glad Thea came around. Nice to see Oliver taking on The List and Bertenelli. Nice ending.
Legion chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
*Sniffles* ugh this was one of my favorite Arrow ffs(SWWAQ better keep up with Prophecy of the End) sad its over. With soulmates from Riverdale finished and this I'm heartbroken. Can't wait for more stories(maybe you can come back to reddit)
supercode chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Nice ending! Like how Moira finally started being a parent here, and forced Thea to get better. Also, like that this time, Oliver doesn't have to be as brutal, because he has a lawyer in his corner, and won't have to kill as often.

Great job!
LycoX chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Huh, didn't realize this was the final chapter til the AN at the bottom. Good ending and it seems like Thea gave in a little easily. Glad she made the right decision however.
BraveBananna chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
I'm really enjoying your fic so far. I really like the idea and I can't wait to read moreXD

-BB