Reviews for Rules of the Game
Lisa Telramor chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aww, I like that you have an intelligent Nakamori. :) He isn't an idiot or he wouldn't be able to keep up with KID at all. Good job with this.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
amusing
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Kid and Nakamori! Both Generations! Love it~!

topaz-tantei
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i guess he found out that nakamori knows who he is...
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I loved this, it was great. Thank you
LambSam chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I love this fanfic. I like the idea of Touchi and Nakamori being old friends, even though we know Kaito and Aoko meet when they where 5 or 6 from the manga. I think you can do a story about what happens next.

I also think that part why Nakamori stay on the team because of the challage. _
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
o Thats cool. Some how thats exactly how I'd see Nakamori act too.. but I really like that last touch *g* Its a nice story *applauds*
t0ky0-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
i like it! it's really really nice...does anyone know what actually happened to Aoko's mom?
otaku chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
very good!
Aya chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
It is nice to see a fic for Nakamori, I have always liked him and a lot of fics do not give him the credit he deserves.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
GOOD fic! **cheers** A Toichi fic! There just aren't enough of 'em- and I admit, I never considered the idea of Toichi & Ginzo being drinking buddies. Makes sense, though- neighbors, kids the same age, that sort of thing. REALLY nice fic! Write more, okay?
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Nakamori? A CLAMP character? *busts a gut laughing*

Maybe ansty!Kaito, or depressed!Shin'ichi, but not Nakamori. *snickers at images of Nakamori as one of Angels or Dragons from X, with the cloaks and wings and all.* Or worse, Duklyon! :D Nakamori dressed up as Sakura. o_O

Okay. enough of that. -_- Bad mental pics.

*laughs* Awesome fic, Ann. Really enjoy the idea that Nakamori and Toichi were friends, puts an interesting light on the Nakamori/Kid chases.

And the fact that Nakamori looks out for Kaito. *beams!*