Reviews for Secret love
Unkown chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Seriously? You stop? MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ALREADY!
Banzai.Bandit chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Sparta, dearie...Please, for the love of God, hire a beta or something! There are a LOT of grammatical errors, including (but not limited to) punctuations, run-on sentences, fragments, and incorrect spellings. I'm not doing this to be mean, I just thought that you should know.
krazylicious chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
this story is great. Man, I can't wait to read more. please hurry! (lol)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Men don't have G spots. Trust me when I say this. They don't. Women have one located in the wall of their vagina; since men are notably lacking in the same, they don't have one. I think you might have meant to say prostate.
manicfanfiction.net chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
You do know that men do not have G-spots ... right?
wickedbella chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Hey, I'm not meaning to be insulting, merely critical. Your fanfiction is vague and slighty random. Perhaps you should try organzing your story a bit more and editing how it is presented. I think you have a lot of potential as a writer but need a little polishing. If you want I can help you touch up on most of your Harry Potter stories. Do you have a beta? If you ever want my help email me, I would be pleased to help you out. I think you have great potential.

Bella
Max chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but:

1. Snape has a first name. It's Severus.

2. Regular pronouns are fine. He, they. Constant use of names interupts the flow of the story. Otherwise, not bad.
hipa chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
Wow! just wow...

I REALLY like your plot, its awesom.

Even if you could improve your writing style a bit, I think this story is good.

Also, werent there supposed to be Lucius somewhere?

Or do I remember wrongly.

Anyway, good story, hopefully you will continue this soon.
melly chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
that was really good. i love it.
louiseoblique chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
Very cool:) can't wait for the next update

huggs

louise
lillinfields chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
*sniffle* *sniffle*...Please make it better...make my Sev and his man all cool again...

*Happy thoughts...Please!*

MPREG Rocks My World!
Abyssinian326 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
you might want to use a spell check or beta before posting, but this has lots of potential
Exwhyzed chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
Can you please check your spelling and read it over to make sure the grammar makes sense? It'd be pretty bad if some horrible person someone flamed you for the mistakes.

Please continue, and quickly at that! I really like this story!
Exwhyzed chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Oh! Pregnant Sev! I love stories with pregnant Sev in them! Hurry up and write the next chapter!
Chess chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
I'm scared. No, I mean I'm REALLY scared. Pregnant. Snape. Yah, well, I seem to be in shock. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm SCARED!

-Chessie the insane