Reviews for Tomorrow is Uncertain
Emilee Amethyst chapter 18 . 9/6
This was sweet but also a bit fun, especially at the end. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it.
A True Oncer chapter 18 . 9/4
That was awesome! I loved the story! I wish this wasn't the end! It was such a great story!
A True Oncer chapter 16 . 9/1
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to read the epilogue!
PopPotter777 chapter 15 . 8/29
I remember when Colin said at the panel (Killian Jr, Emma Jr)
Killian doing the dishes? hehe hehe hehe :}
Sleep is very important! Especially when you got nothing else to do ;)
very good chapter mate! full of the warm fuzzies
Emilee Amethyst chapter 15 . 8/24
Glad this isn't over quite yet. And I love the name choice! Great name and the meaning fits well. The guys cringing at a party was great too.
Elizabethhdawnn chapter 15 . 8/24
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story!Looking forward to another chapter.
A True Oncer chapter 15 . 8/24
A girl! I knew it! And I love the name! It's so cute!
A True Oncer chapter 14 . 8/24
That was awesome! Thank goodness Killian saved Emma! And I can't wait for the next chapter!
A True Oncer chapter 13 . 8/24
Maybe if they told Killian the truth, the curse would be broken? I don't know. But I loved this chapter!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 14 . 8/23
First, I really like that the baby broke the curse and Henry figured it out. Even as Hook, he doesn't want a child to grow up abandoned. An as Killian, I see why he felt the way he did but not every villain can turn around the way he and Regina did and it can't be helped. Especially when your wife and baby were on the line. But I'm glad the angst didn't last as Emma snapped him out of it. And I liked the point you made about healing and taking time to be alright.
PopPotter777 chapter 14 . 8/23
I hadn't thought of the baby breaking the spell! Nice twist :)
I agree with Emma that he really didn't have a choice - it was either Emma & the baby or his mother.
I know he would be a fantastic father because the things the scare you in the beginning usually turn out to be the most worth it in the end.
6 weeks until Once returns! And we find out if there's a CaptainSwan baby! I'm hoping!
Elizabethhdawnn chapter 14 . 8/22
I hope to see a few more chapters than just the epilogue! I was hoping this story would extend all the way through Emma's pregnancy. You're a great writer and I love what you are doing with this story.
Elizabethhdawnn chapter 13 . 8/22
Great story! I love the twist of Killian being cursed back to Hook. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 13 . 8/20
I really like that even as Hook he said he trusts her. And I'm hoping it's a good thing that be knows the baby is his even if the story isn't accurate. And I liked the little talk between Emma and Zelena.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 12 . 8/19
First off I'm tired and a lot of stories have Leia as their daughter. So it took me a minute to remember there's a dog named Leia and it made the beginning pretty interesting lol. Anyway I'm glad it was just a false alarm and Emma didn't have the baby without Killian because Hook is clearly back full force. I'm with David on this one.
P.S. it was cute when Neal touched her stomach
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »