Reviews for It all adds up
AnotherFan101 chapter 52 . 9/20
I loved this story, it was so well written. Great job.
jujubekiller chapter 1 . 7/11
I haven't reviewed before but with how much work you delved into this beast of a fanfic I'll give my input. I hate giving criticism, especially on someone's personal project, I feel like I'm being mean but here it goes. I couldn't see this going in the background of DBZ, as a lot of actions were pretty out of character for most of them. Though there was a lot of thought behind how many little details were kept true to DBZ canon. That aside, if you took the characters out of that context I felt that they were fairly well written with character arcs and their own personal development. There was plot, substance, conflict, climax, resolution, action, comedy, romance (though not as much lemon as I would have liked, but just my personal preference heh heh) and certainly more drama than our beloved DBZ typically would have. I felt here and there the story lulled a bit but I found myself excited for each new chapter. Keep of the writing. It is clear you have a passion and talent for it and it rare to see both
Momonosuke chapter 52 . 7/5
THIS is what you call a fanfic. Everything about this was great. World building. Dialogue. Plot. Resolution. Everything.
10/10 would recommend
jaclynkaileigh chapter 52 . 4/10
Fucking awesome fic. I kept telling my hubby about this the whole time I was reading it. Very funny, poignant and well written. I laughed out loud numerous times and cried, you know, everything that you look for in a good story. I even liked your OCs, which is saying something, because I am usually not a fan of them at all. I liked that you gave Vegeta more substance without changing his essence and I actually found myself just as invested in the plot and other developments as I was in the B/V relationship. Loved Trunks and Gohan, really just loved it all. Great job.
chiarairis.dannunz chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
I LOVED this take on them. Really much. The part about his investigation crime series-style is amazing! Maybe I don't totally see these events happening in the bavkground of canon, but I think that Vegeta being very intelligent really is! Thank you for this story u
Guest chapter 24 . 12/9/2019
I'm so fucken glad you didn't end this after Vegeta left for space and Bulma is pregnant and alone! Vegeta's note was perfect "I leave you these to give you something to do without my riveting company." This was adorable and the way he signed it was perfect, also I can't help but find it soo sweet that he left a note at all and all the other things it's very sweet, and that part between bulma and her father was soo important and hee saying she loves Veggie :c great chapter and I really can't wait for Veggie to ascend.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2019
Im actually really excited for Vegeta going off planet even though I feel soo bad for Bulma and him, it means we're approaching his transformation and I can't fucken wait to read how you tackle that! Anyway, great chapter and Fan art of this moment- 'She took in a sharp breath as he slowly used one of his legs to separate hers and moved so he stood in between them. When he cupped her face with his hands and leaned forward, she fought the urge to lunge at him.' would be everything I loved that, and the "like I'm dying" gave me literal chills it was all beyond brilliant.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2019
Ouch, careening through a glass door must have hurt and poor veggie will definitely struggle to forgive himself for this. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/9/2019
OH BOY! THAT WAS INTENSE! Poor Veggie! Also Vegeta sick, that was unexpected even though I totally should have realised. But when he said he thinks he deserves to die that hurt soo much and bulma's response, she loves him soo much!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2019
This is likely my favourite chapter soo far it was incredible! I mean Vegeta relenting and helping Bulma was too sweet and his technological incompetence was just about the cutest thing ever. And everything between him and the creature was beyond perfect! His musings afterwards broke my heart, it was brilliant and gut-wrenching the guilt he felt and how he concluded his fleeting sanity did not justify the action and you completely destroyed me with Vegeta despearately wishing he stayed dead! Fuck you are an incredible writer!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2019
I soo badly love Bulma getting turned on by Vegeta talking math, it's too good! Great chapter I love it when they work together on math problems and what not I love the way you have written Vegeta an intellect matching/approaching Bulma's!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/26/2019
Poor veggie him being all nervous fearing bulma may not gave wanted to stay and the the "if you will allow it" was all too cute!
I loved this story so fkn much! It was truly incredible! You are soo talented and this story has been incredible to follow. Thank you soo much for writing this.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/26/2019
fck Gohan being afraid he killed Vegeta then the way he approached Vegeta once he awoke was to precious the sweetness almost killed me! Great chapter! Also I would love it if you did a buy saga sequel I think your take on the events of the buu saga would be really interesting esp regarding majin stuff.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/26/2019
Woah that was intense! I don't think Veggie is dead o.O But I'm still v, v nervous! Anyway great chapter!
Guest chapter 49 . 11/26/2019
f this chapter was roo good perhaps my favourite yet that opening was everyrhing Gohan dramatically entering the room to dump his concerns on Vegeta, while poor Veggie had the most annoying/relatable time with his pill bottle it was all too good and i soo badly loved that Veggie bothered to clean up the pills that was precious, well all of it was and the entire chapter was an absolute delight its incredible the way you went into the science I didnt understand it but it worked and really emphasized the incredible way you commit to every element of your story.
Also "He's such a gentle soul," HSHDRHHRFUFUJU fck i love Mrs Briefs!