Reviews for The Second XCOM Viper
Qihao56 chapter 10 . 12h
You know, if if only we could have 2 commanders to direct our forces

OH WAIT!

WE DO! It’s the commander’s waifu!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 19h
I'm honestly getting annoyed that you keep throwing difficulties at the heroes, they're already outgunned and deep in hostile territory over a time limit, tensions were high enough. Now with the commander suffering problems it's not as fun to read.
IronGiant9000 chapter 10 . 7/18
I must say this about this stories progression with to words:

Very Impressive.

I have been following the first XCOM viper story and I enjoyed it until the end.

I do have a question for the queen of the vipers herself.

"Amalie, have you ever considered gene splicing to make the commander into your one and only viper king, and if you had the technology would you do it ?"

Either way continue with this story this is a must read for XCOM lovers and I myself have been converted into one.
Gabrote42 chapter 10 . 7/18
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! It's a nice change of style after reading through What this World has to Offer. Or Next in line, for that matter. This was worth it and I trust you in writing a similar quality Amnesia chapter 4 christmas. Love yer things, and I will read you next time.
pt1oef chapter 10 . 7/18
Lovely girl...

Are those AI Peace Walker? So freaking...

So, this story will enter War of the Chosen very lately? I know it is unrealistic to put so many characters into your story.

I don't know why, but ask: Did you watch Macross?
Mitchell Shepard chapter 10 . 7/18
Whatever you human , monster or animal amalie, tell me where you hold gordon freeman or missing Half Life 3 ?! I know that's your fault aliens with holding freeman or my brother adrian, so as long as you don't give me Gordon freeman to hunt him down I will made hunt down the snakes. Don't worry, I will sharpen my beloved machete , refill my revolver and find some new egdy quotes !
Leviathan54 chapter 10 . 7/18
It's amazing chapter with clever way to replace Chosens. Keep it up!

Commander does have problems with memory and computing power with his Gremlin. This mission overloaded his machine and his mind. I think Amalie will take over Water Sharks at least. After this mission there will be serious conversation about transfering his mind back to his body. Amalie would take care of Commander after the transfer surely.

Amalie, You plan to tie your species future with human kind and hope to achive that by close interspecies relationships and cooperation. That made me wonder what the offspring would look like from such couples. Would it be a viper or a human or a hybrid?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 7/18
Love
reza0807 chapter 10 . 7/18
Nice chapter!

My question for Amalie: "What kind of future do you see for yourself with the commander?"
Really hope this isn’t dead, it’s a great story.
Rapter267 chapter 9 . 6/9
Take yer time. Just look a razors edge that took years for the series to be finished and people waited. Life comes first. I am surprised that you didn’t include lost or skirmishers. I mean you basically set up there tileset. I mean the WOTC stuff. Anyway I’m going to keep following like always
Stay motivated my friend, I'd hate to see an untimely demise to such a story.I have loved all of the directions you have taken us on this journey (except that very direct reference to halo wars 2's trailer). Keep up the hard work and I hope life let's up on you.
Joamix chapter 9 . 5/8
Cool story!
Looking forward for the next chapter.
Awhile I enjoy reading it, it seems like the traps are getting increasingly obvious - at least up to chapter 6-7. I've been able to predict the traps as soon as they start being set up, and I can't help but wonder how no one else catches it beforehand. Again, I enjoy the series greatly and I enjoy reading about the Vipers, though the obvious traps are kinda getting on my nerves.
RasaeCul chapter 9 . 5/3
They're people! Anyway, great writing and I hope you're able to sort out whatever is happening. Stay strong commander.