Reviews for The Second XCOM Viper
gunhaver722 chapter 8 . 8h
You certainly took your sweet time with this one. Felt like forever since the last update. Man, these guys just can’t seem to catch a break, huh? Now they gotta put up with these drone schmucks as well while the robo-commanders go destroy a resistance haven. I miss the awkward moments with Amalie. Need some more of that soon.
Leviathan54 chapter 8 . 13h
Nicely done! The battle was really intense and well written. I like personalities of AI Generals and their cold analysis of situation. Considering in what place XCOM is trapped, they would have to do something incredible to destroy those tank drones. I see that Commander is more and more affected by limited capacity of his Gremlin and he will have to be transfer back to his body or to more advanced Gremlin. I think this the last operation he takes part in personally.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter soon!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 15h
Lov
pt1oef chapter 8 . 17h
New chapter and so serious battle! Did not expect this! Well done.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 7 . 2/20
I'm looking forward to more of this. I do have to comment about how a man that spent a decent amount of time, in the first story, drilling into people's heads that he should be prepared/expect the unexpected. That he spends a decent amount of time talking for very obvious traps. The Commander, that you wrote, seems fairly competent with the little things, but is ridicuosly inconsitent with the bigger things.

Like making him look better, or worse than he actually is. One example of the better is the scene during the X-Com base escape where appareantly only his pistol was effective against the zombies. Like, as I said about it the last time, the operatives were hitting the same shots with better weaponry, but the enemy kept coming. Then suddenly the Commander comes in and does the exact same thing with his pistol, but the enemy instantly dies. An example of it making him look worse than he is this chapter where he walks into a very obvious trap, and for some reason didn't expect to be ambushed.
ColdEyes777 chapter 7 . 2/2
Wow, I was not expecting this! I can't wait to see the next part. And see if they get out unscathed. I also really just want to see some interaction between Mercy and Hawkeye. Please keep up the great work!
Elorexes chapter 1 . 2/1
yesh I can't wait for the next update. x3
Falling for obvious traps I have a suspicion that there is a important plot relevent reason, I await patiently for your next update Vigilo Confido my friend
I'm Solo chapter 7 . 1/19
Hmm. I mean ok. The "We can't believe you fell for that so we need to make sure it's really you" shtick is kinda out there but it's something at least. Have they even thought to try the sewer system under the buildings?

Moment's like this make me wish they'd find an old storage area with M1A2 Abrams that might still be in working order in that wreaked city. Old or not having a 120mm cannon at least gives them something to fight the advent armor with.
pt1oef chapter 7 . 1/9
I would like to see the next chapter.
Happy new yaer! I loved this chapter. Not at all what i expected.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 7 . 1/8
I was ready to rant about the stupidity of this "hide and seek", until Amelie pointed out there's something fishy about all of this, and proved that you didn't mess up.
All in all, good chapter.
After this, we (and by "we" I mean "I") could use a chapter of fluff between Hawkeye and Mercy. Every story with romancing between main characters need plenty fluff. I presume you don't do lemons, so kissing and hugging and kissing and crew feeling awkward would do.
Leviathan54 chapter 7 . 1/8
As usually brilliant chapter. Well executed feel of tension and besetment. I can't wait to see Commander's plan in action.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 7 . 1/8
Lov
GeneralAllenWalker chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
First your fanfic is amazing
Second will you bring in other war of the chosen elements than templar skirmisher Miss sexy snake
Third i am currently writing on a stargate x-com crossover would you mind giving some tipps?