Reviews for Of Many Hearts
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
Out of all the chapters so far, I have to admit that I didn't much care for the Egyptian ones, but the Star Trek Convention, Beetoven, Ghandi and now this one are my favorites. I think you did a great job here especially, and I knew who you were trying to portray, so you definitely succeeded. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Actually, I think that was PERFECT. :D I'm a fan of Star Trek myself, and I know the comraderie felt at a convention, so I can TOTALLY see that. :D
Mel chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
It was so very hard to leave CoS in the middle of Book Three to come read this, but I'm very glad I did. This was great stuff! And it deserves a real review, but...well.../I left CoS in the middle of Book Three!/ So, eh heh heh...I gotta go read more now. ;

(Oh, and: hurray for Hatshepsut! She does not get enough love.)
thorn chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I had a feeling it was Gandhi when I was reading this. Did a report on him not too long ago and I was like, "Deja vu"

But still, awesome!
DestinyHyuuga chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
I don't know if you get many reviews for this one anymore. But I would like to say I really enjoyed it! Sending Riku through different points in history was neat, and I liked how you even tied the game into it. Also like I stated in my review of Court of Souls it was really nice to find another christain anime fan. The way you mixed the story of Jesus in was cool.

*D*H*
BlackRoseFire chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
Awesome. That explains a whole lot.
Pwn Master Paladin chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
Wow...nope not good enough.

Freakin Awesome...still not good enough.

HOLY FREAKING FLYING APOCALYPTIC DAMNATION! Yep that works.

I must say, this has to be the most amazing story i have had the pleasure of reading in the Kingdom Hearts genre. I was planning on doing a Harry Potter/Kingdom Hearts xover, and decided to read some KH fics to get in the mood.

Thank God I did.

This was a truly awesome story, and I am now heading to finish Court of Souls. I can't wait to see what happens.

Peace and Out,

Pwn Master Paladin
Violet Vendetta chapter 15 . 7/24/2006
That was so good! It's very moving. Please write more.

Kudos 2 u and good luck with ur stories :)
digital darkness chapter 15 . 12/17/2005
firstly wow. i read court of souls once(readining it twice now) and it was really good second this is truly a story of heart (pardon the pun) and soul. i truly enjoyed this story and the historical and life lessons it taught me and for this rem-chan i am in your dept.

yours digital darkness

p.s why didnt you just use the disney worlds instead?
happy yaoi lover chapter 15 . 8/16/2005
wow,that was shorter then i expected,but still realy good. XD i wasnt so shocked this time when i read the lines where Riku saw his creator um,well creating him. i wounder if he knew what that was?
Kaleb chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
This story was absolutly awesome. The chapters were beautifully written. The words held the power to really picture the characters.
Moonlight's Echo chapter 15 . 7/17/2005
Awesome fic...I learned a lot reading it, and had fun doing so. (I'm pretty sure I can tell which perspective was yours. -) There was a lot of laughs, misty eyes, and surprises... One of the perspectives made me laugh, though...the one where (isn't his name Tetsuya Nomura?) was coming up with his initial character sketch of Riku. At least that's what I understood. I'm going to finish reading Court of Souls now and soon start reading the sequel. Wonderful job!
Moonlight's Echo chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
*bawls* NO! SORA! That was so sad... so wrong. Poor Riku. Great job for writing that...it must've taken so much to write it. Only one chapter to go...
good ole days chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
not to be a history geek...

but Mr. Lincoln ABHORRED his first name

he would never ask someone to call him by it

he even asked his wife to call him Lincoln

loved Ghandi tho
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 15 . 3/23/2005
sweetness side story yes i'm reading CoS which you had better continue doing soon or i will be very unhappy lol anyway i like how you're making this fit in with CoS it's a great idea. i'll c ya next chapter you post of CoS