Reviews for The Papers
Anonimo chapter 7 . 5/23/2019
Y la continuación?
Anonimo chapter 7 . 10/3/2017
I so sad because you don't write a New capter why? Please, i want to see the battle and what happen with mal and the rest of the kids.
Please
Anonimo chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
Increíble
Y la tensionempiez
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
O.M.G! Can't wait to read more. Awesome story.
Krestal chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
No no no no NO!
No Cliffys! Please! I want to know what the note says! No! Everything was going fine! Sorry, great job on the chapter though.
Anonimo chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
Eso pasa aveces
Está genial
Pero podrías poner un poco más de suspenso
Por fis
Charmedhpgirl chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
It was a good chapter, but it was having a few spelling mistakes. I've got a tip, read it aloud for yourself, that way you can see the mistakes and hear for yourself how a certain sentence sound.

Can't wait for the next one :)
Golden Girl 2003 chapter 5 . 6/23/2017
When are you going to update your story?
Little Doctor chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
I like this story, but there are a couple grammatical errors that have been bugging me. They just interrupt the flow of the story. Also, you change from past to present tense a lot.
For example: This paper CAN blow up the world. He WAS so far into his
For example: "She wants the power you offer" Lonnie offers and he raises her eyebrows.
There are just a couple main errors that I want to point out:
1. During dialogue, a comma goes before the last quotation mark.
ex. "She wants the power you offer" Lonnie offers -becomes- "She wants the power you offer," Lonnie offers.
2. When a noun is a possessive, you need an apostrophe.
ex. Embers little voice was in her head -becomes- Ember's little voice was in her head
3. Capitalize proper nouns
4. Punctuation
ex. "Is that her. The girl from the video" she whispers -becomes- "Is that her? The girl from the video?" she whispers.
or
ex. That was a promise -becomes- That was a promise. (add a period)
Sometimes you forget commas.
ex. We may have armies but if that barrier falls -becomes- We may have armies, but if that barrier falls
5. Contractions
You wrote "your" instead of "you are" or "you're" a couple times. Also, contractions need apostrophes.

Anyway, that's all I can see. Good luck with your story, because I think it's a brilliant idea. Protective!Mal always makes me smile.
You're doing a great job, so happy writing!
Annimo chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
Por fa
Actualízalo pronto
Pero más emoción
anonimo chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
ya era hora
me gusta mucho, por favor, sigue actualizando, pero mas deprisa.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
Charmedhpgirl chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
I like it! You've got a really good story going on and I can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
Tiredandlazy chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
I'm really looking forward to reading this, I'm not gonna until my mind stops being distracted by every damn thing, but I really am.