Reviews for Seventh Haven
Sly Riddle chapter 4 . 8/4
This is amazing! #Skull'sTerritoryIsPeople Should be featured more often in fics if you ask me
Forida.Ahmed chapter 4 . 5/31
Is this fanfiction abandoned? I wish you'd continue it. There aren't many good Skull fanfictions out there :/
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 4/20
SQWEEEEEE! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Skull is soo cute! The other Arcoboleno will have heart attacks if they ever learn the truth about Skull. XD
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 2/17
hmmmm
ShirazakiYami chapter 4 . 1/18
oh my god, just the thought of this is amazing!
i love this skull so much3
and the way you write really has something to it that makes me wanna read more and more!
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 1/3
very good
Jewel Becky chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
The last bit reminds me of a couple points that slyfoxcub wrote in Hell is Empty, All the Devils are Here; like how Hibari can multiple by negative numbers and Lambo can make himself Hard to see & find.
Regina Zodiac chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2018
I like this. Its a happy chapter. *smiles*
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2018
I love stories where Skull is smart and not Harry Potter. And let me just say that this has to be one of my favorites.
Sorako5 chapter 4 . 7/18/2018
Please update this!
Kloness chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Mammon would love the library of info!
Kloness chapter 4 . 6/4/2018
This is so novel! I enjoyed this and look forward to other chaps
TekoloKuautli chapter 4 . 5/2/2018
I wonder if Skull's family can grow to the point they can do something about every civilian forced into the underworld, can cut down those numbers a lot. I love how subtle the movement grew into this, I'm even more curious about these people's Library, makes me want to read them all.
The Cloud's territory analogy is incredible, how the Ring is becoming better well known, but they now need to organize themselves better, luck can only carry them so far and if they are detected...
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
Ohh~ What an amazing development! The mere posibilities of this, how many people can be brought in in a world where everyone has that power but are always pulled into this mess like this...