Reviews for A Song of Fire and Retribution
Guest chapter 54 . 7/18/2020
Fuck Jon whack ass Snow and his racist and ungrateful north. Racist fucks should!
Chloenette chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
Is Aegon a Gary Stu?
KookieSundae chapter 11 . 4/3/2020
I can’t believe you reduced Daenerys to almost nothing of a character. All her achievements (hatching dragons, becoming the breaker of chains) so far are being shared with Aegon and only then, he gets the claim of those achievements and the throne. Maybe I’m only a little salty because Daenerys is my fave character but I don’t like the fact that so far, she’s nothing more than “the wife” of a king. It makes sense in the story though. I hope she becomes a more powerful character like she actually is.

With all of that said, I like the story so far. I’d love to see how Aegon faces the doubt in regards to his legitimacy. Thank you writing, I hope you continue:)
Odeveca chapter 54 . 2/25/2020
love how you tied all this up, well done!
a guy1013 chapter 54 . 10/12/2019
at least a summary ending is better then non at all and curse you for killing dragon doggo even though it only appeared just in this chapter
JediJaras chapter 54 . 10/8/2019
So Rickon still dies? Dammit!
War-Torn Hero chapter 54 . 10/7/2019
Ouch. I can see why you decided to end the story. There's fewer reviews than chapters and later chapters are somewhat rushed. For what is worth, I liked the story and wasn't put off by the chapters. I hope you can one day continue to work with it to give it a proper ending. Take care and good luck.
sam chapter 52 . 9/30/2019
I can't believe this hasnt got more reviews- so underrated
timijaf chapter 52 . 9/22/2019
Great chapter
Guest chapter 51 . 8/14/2019
Well...I’m glad Varys is committed to killing Petyr Baelish. That dude’s gotta go. But since he knows everything because of his little birds, why the hell doesn’t he know what Valarr is doing? Also, when Arya met with the Targaryens as a Faceless Man, was she herself or was she wearing another face? Hope she looked like someone else!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/14/2019
“She grimaced at the thought of Aurane Waters, or Lord Aurane Velaryon as he liked to call himself now. The Targaryens dare put an upstart bastard in the place of a lordly house”

Haha, you can always count on Cersei to be a hypocrite and be so self-obsessed that she doesn’t even realize it.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/14/2019
‘“My father was Lord Commander, and now in his place is the seed of Eddard Stark." He grimaced. "Exiled from my home because of a handful of poachers. He claimed they should have been sent to the wall, yet came with an army and demanding my head."
"You'll get Bear Island back, I ensure you, my lord...’”

Seriously, Jorah? Just a handful of poachers? He sold people into slavery, which is against the laws of the Seven Kingdoms AND the Gods Old and New. If he *still* doesn’t understand that what he did was wrong and illegal, then frankly he doesn’t deserve lordship of anything, let alone Bear Island. And he still blames Ned Stark for what happened to him? He did it to himself. Besides, I know everyone likes Jorah now because the show version of him is sympathetic and the actor is handsome, but Book Jorah sucks. He lusts after a thirteen year old girl because he thinks she looks like his spoiled whore of a wife who he SOLD PEOPLE INTO SLAVERY FOR. Jorah is a major creep and a slaver. It was different on the show when he actually redeemed himself and felt bad for enslaving people. This Jorah who doesn’t regret it and still defiantly thinks it was the Warden of the North’s fault AND seems to blame his children too has not redeemed himself in the slightest. He just comes off as a petulant child.

Speaking of petulant children, I just can’t bring myself to like Aegon. He continuously seems like an idiot. Daenerys is much more intelligent than him, so I hope once they’re on the Iron Throne, it’s her making the decisions, not him.
JediJaras chapter 51 . 8/7/2019
His reign has barely started and Aegon has nearly gotten himself killed against one of the best swordsmen in Westeros just to prove a point.

He'd better learn something from this.
O'Neill89 chapter 51 . 8/6/2019
This is interesting story, it's good and I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/23/2019
Is Aegon a blackfyre like in your other story and if he is will it be revealed?