Reviews for Hornblower The Things We DIDN'T See!
Corcoran chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
You madam, are a wicked, wicked, woman!
zimo chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
good. funny. really good. really funny. am dieing of laughter.
Budding Authoress chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
First things first: Thank you so much for mentioning me in this chapter! I love your stories!

Now to the reveiw. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE? My poor Horatio is almost thirty, not five! Still, it made me giggle. But the first part was funnier. Please don't remove me from your list after reading this!
Sheep the Adventurer chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Very very funny. Don't really know what Hornblower is but then again no ones heard of Metal Gear Solid...Great

P.s Leechery...
Justina Lui chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hey!

Great work mate! I absolutely love it (and your character bashing...hehe don't stop!) I was thinking some of these things when i was watching it actually...man, you have a gift (gee I sound like Marcia Hines on Australian Idol :p) Keep up the good work *goes off to swoon over archie kennedy*

J
Budding authoress chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I reweiwed it once already, but this story still makes me giggle when I read it. I hate to think what LadyBush did to you after you published this. Poor guy.
Budding Authoress chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
You say it's character bashing, but I think it's Hilarious! Pellew playing chess with a hamster? Classic!
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh dear. Nothing seems to go right. (I am not a person who talks in monotone.)
L Campagne chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I laughed so hard! The fic is something you'd never expect of the guys! I love Arhie too!
Horatio's Lady chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wonderfully strange! :)

This is probably my favorite part:

Meanwhile outside, practising for when they actually encountered the enemy...

"FOIRE!"

Archie Kennedy, Horatio Hornblower and Some Other Guy turned to a slightly confused William Bush, and burst out laughing. (The fact that Bush was on the Indefatigable anyway was quite a coincidence. It's a long story. It began in the summer of '69...*voice grows indistinct and more agreeable part of Demus takes over narrative.*)
Zimo chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
STOP CHANGING YOUR DAMN'D PEN NAME! AND WHADDYA MEAN BY YOUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS! good story, by the way. and thanks for the review.
Kit5 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
(snicker)

This is great- I watched the Hornblower epic each time it played on A and E , and I've read all the books, but yours is so much more fun!

"Ladanum"

No wonder those Brits are always so serene! LOL!
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
that was so funny !

dont you dare stop character bashing you hilarious character basher you! i am indeed a rabid killer fan girl , but found your story so funny i decided not to kill you.

Keep writing,

Teresa
spaciireth chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Oh, my GOD, that was funny. Poor Mr Bush. Poor Archie for having to go and rescue people less capable than himself. Poor everybody in this fic. But it was still funny!
Natalie chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
v good. im not a fan of character bashing as a rule...but very funny!

im a HH fan my self, i have my own site *shameless publicity*

shimmerpants/hh_