Reviews for Warm Cocoa and a Kiss
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awwww that was cute
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
:) That's really sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Omg please write more I am so this story
Neitonen chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
3 Awwws! Go Haru! Go Tohru!

Great work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I cannot thank u enough for posting this! All I wanted was some HaruxTohru fluff, and u delivered! 3 3
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
daawww... I loved this story so much that I had to review... but I don't know what to say... just that I'm so giddy because good stories make me giddy, lol. I think you really got the characters spot on and made them work for your plot. ...and it was just so dang cute... I think I'll go dream about hatsu now...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was a fantastic story! Write a longer one next time!
madmiko chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was absolutely charming! I particularly liked the way you ended it with same theme Tohru used to make Haru feel better. Bravo!
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
The details are beautiful! Thank you for your stunning words! you reminded me of the true reason why I love to write... Arigato(::
Rheenie chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
now that was fantastic...2nd chappe much?
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
There is very few stories with this pair and this is one of the good one...great job
harleydayenara chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aw. how sweet! _

Best of Wishes,

Totally CRAZY!
Sakurablossoms132 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aw i love the end. its so kawaii!
Aurora Borealis chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aww this is really cute but i think Kyo is a bit too vicious to TOHRU. And haru is too sickminded.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh, I can see why you have so many reviews.

So wonderfully in character, so cute, and written splendidly. It could very well be part of the manga. My only complaint is the lack of Isuzu's presence, but honestly, this so well-written that I don't even care.

Wow...favorited.