Reviews for Sam & Max vs Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Cuddly Kittehs chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
-whipes a single tear off her face-

My god. That's the thousandth one since the start of this fic.
superdude1992 chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
it's good i loved it
ultraguy7x chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh my god! The most random cartoon ever crosses over with the most random comic book ever!
Invader Jay chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
... how... how could you... how could you put Johnny in the hoosgow :(... I happen to like Nny...

Funny story man! It made me laugh and act all happy like. Expecily the first chapter. Heh heh heh... poor Todd...
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
They ought to have let him go-so that he could kill them! Or maybe he could 'help' them sometimes . . . wetworks, you know . . .

If I knew who Sam and Max were (and didn't think of them as S&M ;P) I'd do it myself, but whatever.
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
Only Nny would think it cool to accidentally destroy the universe.
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
He lives in LA.

And I wanted to see him kill those idiots!
Larry Cimora chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Very nicely done. I know nothing about Johnny, but I love Sam and Max and Invader Zim, so I know enough. The characters and setting were set up with very nice detail, and you made the serieses (?) go together. Nice job.
UtopiaV1 chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
Fan-BLOODY-tastic! I love Sam & Max, and this is tottaly worthy of it! I was laughing out load so much picturing the scenes and the jokes! You're a great writer, and this is a work of art! I hope i can write as good as this one day. Keep up the good work mate!
The Crimson Ninja chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
"Now let's go to the mall and beat up some gothic teens!"

HAHAHA!XD

This was an awesome fic!
Serpent Folmae chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
My God, that was exactly like Sam and Max. Sure, I don't know who Johnny is, but it was SAM AND MAX! A damn shame most people remember it as the show on Fox and not the original game by Lucas Arts (which was a crapload funnier, dammit!) Eh, aside from that, write more.
Necralis chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
That's the reason I do this, you know..."
"Ramble on endlessly in barely-intelligable self-important speeches not unlike something one would find in a morbid teenager's diary?" Sam suggested.
"Yes... I MEAN NO!"
AH HAH HAH... funny. Now that I finally know what the &%*% JtHM is about, all of this makes sense and is a magnitude funnier. Whee!
HisBeautiful chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
Oh god that rocked!
I've always been a fan of both Johnny and Sam&Max.
you played them both out well! Cudos to you. Write more if you ever get the time! We geek girls need something to read when we're not gaming or role-playing or watching anime.
My brother tells me that I remind him of Max sometimes. I don't know why. *eats Pilbury Dough Boy's arm off* Do you? -Chelsey- AKA: HisBeautiful
Sublime-Ridiculous chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
Fantastic! As an englihman I am rarely driven to laughter yet I sniggered at least twice reading this fine work. I wouldn't know JTHM if it bit me on the chin (which, judging by this work, would not be the least likely thing he would do upon coming across an englishman) yet Sam & Max are frighteningly underrated and are brilliant and were given a fanfic here truly worthy of their lofty talents. A critisism? Perhaps the overuse of the word 'malevolence'. Damn, I'm picky!
Deaths-Head chapter 5 . 11/1/2003
Greetings.

As a huge fan of Sam & Max, I have to congratulate you on this story. It took me a while to read it, as I was laughing so much whilst reading it.

Keep up writing, and please write some more Sam & Max fiction.

End.