Reviews for Shining Things
Lollypop chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Awesome! I really like it so far. I wish you would continue. Aeris doesn’t seem too worried about Cloud though. Poor Cloud. You know I would really like to see for once instead of Cloud coming back and Aeris being torn between the two, Rinoa appearing and Leon having to choose. That would be interesting.
nesza chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
waah...you have to continue this! leon is definitely sizzling in this fic. ;)
Triple E chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
The thing that I like the most about this story is the fact that Squall A.K.A Leon isn't bashful...I hate that when authors decide to make Squall/Leon bashful that's almost as annoying as authors deciding to make him a homosexual.I said it before and I'll say it again I don't have anything against gay people...I'm just a little tired of slash fanfiction stories that's all.
PrettyBlackDiamond2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
i love the last part of ur story! that was actually the first time i read somthing like that! Whoohoo! they did the deed!
ms-thang chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
*blushes* uh huh
ms-thang chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Me again. IM SO freakin glad your literate! I WUV YOU!

Its acually fun now reading from someone who can acually be an author instead of a kindergarden teacher!
ms-thang chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
o... I love dis coupling. Is there a cloud/ areith traingle too?
sadistic lunatic chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
continue! must read da next chapter now!
GoodGurl chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
EK! WOW thats all i have to say! LOL
GoodGurl chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
THIS IS SO GOOD! Interesting how Leon was the one who kissed Aeris! LOL I didnt think he'd be like that but oh well AT LEAST THEY DID! o
lucidity chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
Lemon, good enough? I gotta say that it was HOT! Hope you write more! _-
Impitaa chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
M.. heheh Leon/Squall and Aeris.. yay! not many of these about... tho damned good all the same 1hehehe.. tho.. one question... does Cloud turn up.. and if so... showdown at sun down? (hang on.. is that possible in Traverse Town.. or do i not enter that place in the day time... haha!)
HU LOVER chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
WOW! I loved it! CONTINUE! PLZ!
Paine's 16th chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
Okay I love it. This story must continue. Busy summer or not I'll wait for it to be finished. Unless that was the last chapter. No, I wanted Cloud to come in and stuff. But I guess I can be content with this, if it is the last.
Heartless Hunter chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
wow is all i have to say here.A good Squall/ Aerith is so hard to find these days keep up the good work and i like the way the story is unraveling so far.